This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can still get plat trophy?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Can still get plat trophy?

User Info: Glazed_Donut

Glazed_Donut
3 years ago#1
My PS3 recently got corrupted and I couldn't save my save files. However after getting a new HDD and linking my PSN account to my PS3, my trophies are still there. I got trophies for them, but not platinum. On games such as Dead Island, there is an in-game tracker for trophies. Can I just get the missing trophies to get platinum or do I need to get all the trophies again to fill out the in-game trophy list to get platinum.
I was a Plain Donut~Got eaten. I was a Chocolate covered Donut~Got eaten. I was a Jelly-filled Donut~Got eaten. Please Stop eating me please.

User Info: lostkiwi

lostkiwi
3 years ago#2
You don't need to recollect trophies you already had. You only need to fill in the gaps to get the platinum.
Check out my investigation into 7th generation exclusives here:
http://rustygamer.wordpress.com/

User Info: Ryphis_Demeanor

Ryphis_Demeanor
3 years ago#3
You can just get the trophies you missed for platinum as long as it isn't dependent upon multiple playthroughs of course.

This happened with me on Demon's Souls, I got YLOD, when I got my new PS3 I started up a new game and finally got that Pure Bladestone. Good luck.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Can still get plat trophy?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived