This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

l just can't stop playing Ni No Kuni.

#1Still__RippinPosted 1/30/2013 5:54:48 PM
l'm completely addicted. l am in love with everything about the game. The classic RPG l've been hoping to have this whole generation has finally arrived. Thank you.
---
Lupe Fiasco is the best rapper alive.
Currently Playing~ XCOM: Enemy Unknown, Demons Souls, Sacred 2: Fallen Angel, Magic 2013, Skate 2, Ni No Kuni
#2UniversquallPosted 1/30/2013 5:55:54 PM
I see what you did there. THANKS!
---
NP: Jurassic Park (PS3) Skyrim (PC) Jetpack Joyride, Final Fantasy I (Vita) Nope (WiiU60)
#3ShineboxerPosted 1/30/2013 5:56:47 PM
You are alone.
---
Intel Core i5-3570K | ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE |ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti | G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB | 3TB Seagate Barracuda x2 | 256GB Crucial M4 SSD
#4peter_888Posted 1/30/2013 5:58:32 PM(edited)
dang, too bad I still don't got my copy of Ni No Kuni.(live in canada and waiting for wizard edtiion)
and now I have Fire emblem awakening on the 3ds(canada again, got the street date lifted for only yesterday at eb games for some reason)

hmm tough decision having to decide on what game to play first.
---
I'm a gamer dang it, not a pc gamer or a console gamer, just a gamer.
#5Still__Rippin(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 5:59:09 PM
Universquall posted...
I see what you did there. THANKS!

l honestly don't know what you are talking about LOL! Um, you're welcome?
---
Currently Playing~ XCOM: Enemy Unknown, Demons Souls, Sacred 2: Fallen Angel, Magic 2013, Skate 2, Ni No Kuni
#6UniversquallPosted 1/30/2013 6:02:13 PM
Still__Rippin posted...

My copy is on the way. The mail has just been and no game. Enjoy anyway. Despite my waiting! >_>
---
NP: Jurassic Park (PS3) Skyrim (PC) Jetpack Joyride, Final Fantasy I (Vita) Nope (WiiU60)
#7Shadowbird_RHPosted 1/30/2013 6:08:53 PM
I played it up until I got the ability to recruit my own monster familiars.

Like a true RPG hero, I was presented with an imminent disaster, and ignored it to go off recruit some monsters, do some requests, and have fun doing my own thing.
---
Surrender and I will destroy you peacefully.
R.E.G.I.S. mk5 - Megas XLR
#8Still__Rippin(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 7:02:25 PM
Universquall posted...
Still__Rippin posted...

My copy is on the way. The mail has just been and no game. Enjoy anyway. Despite my waiting! >_>

Enjoy your life while you have it. Once you start playing Ni No Kuni you won't be doing anything else trust me.
---
#9UniversquallPosted 1/30/2013 7:05:32 PM
Still__Rippin posted...
Enjoy your life while you have it. Once you start playing Ni No Kuni you won't be doing anything else trust me.

That is actually the plan. Based on L5s other Sony games.
---
#10Battleship_GrayPosted 1/30/2013 7:12:50 PM
Shineboxer posted...
You are alone.

If you're blind or stupid you might believe that.
---
http://e-carpenter.tumblr.com/ http://citizen-industries.deviantart.com
PSN/XBL: Citizen Soldat