This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

l just can't stop playing Ni No Kuni.

#51killakPosted 1/31/2013 12:44:13 AM
Exactly. l feel like l'm back playing FFIX exploring the world map for the first time just i wonder. Such a great experienced and polished too.

It really is.

I'd probably give the heave ho to all the manners though. So much 'thank you', 'may i' 'please' etc.

So sweet it makes me itchy, lol
---
..you're supposed to put spoilers when you talk about the color of the sky. some people haven't seen it yet. - llaW_Enots
#52HarryMerryLarryPosted 1/31/2013 1:02:54 AM
So I am sitting here with the unopened Mass Effect Collection for PS3 (That I have never played) and Lego LotR (Big LotR fan). I had initially thought my plan was to play those four games before getting Ni No Kuni. By then there would hopefully be a price drop as well. But Topics like these are getting me so pumped for this game that I may just buy and play it now.

What do you guys think? Wait and finish my back log or jump in now?
---
It's Tuesday! Did you bring a coat!?!
PSN: HarryMerryLarry XBL: Eron BAMF
#53killakPosted 1/31/2013 1:04:35 AM
What do you guys think? Wait and finish my back log or jump in now?

don't treat games like work. Just play and have fun.
---
When the evil Shredder attacks, These turtle boys don't cut 'em no slack.
#54tmons78Posted 1/31/2013 1:09:20 AM
Nice to hear TC. I too have been enjoying this game immensely.

And the completionist in me is going crazy. I just can't leave an area until I've tamed every available familiar.
#55carsaucePosted 1/31/2013 1:15:47 AM
No hating on you TC, but you sound like you are a newbie to Rpg's I don't even have this game yet, and not really so wanting it, but cmon there are tons of other rpg's out there and for these new rpg's tales of graces or Xenoblade are one of those rpg's, but this game is 2013's rpg to exist, but still this cannot top the other RPGs that many still play to this day on.
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#56Still__Rippin(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 1:48:32 AM
carsauce posted...
No hating on you TC, but you sound like you are a newbie to Rpg's I don't even have this game yet, and not really so wanting it, but cmon there are tons of other rpg's out there and for these new rpg's tales of graces or Xenoblade are one of those rpg's, but this game is 2013's rpg to exist, but still this cannot top the other RPGs that many still play to this day on.

Lol! You call me new to RPG's? l've been playing RPG's since l first had a Super Nintendo thank you very much. Those games you mentioned are subpar to me. Valkyria Chronicles was ok but still not what l was really looking for. This game is like FF IX. A perfect blend of old and new. Maybe, just maybe, you shouldn't comment on how a game makes someone feel if you haven't even played it.
---
Lupe Fiasco is the best rapper alive.
Currently Playing~ XCOM: Enemy Unknown, Demons Souls, Sacred 2: Fallen Angel, Magic 2013, Skate 2, Ni No Kuni
#57UniversquallPosted 1/31/2013 1:51:08 AM
I'm shocked if you could even understand that mess.
Reminded me of this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww
---
NP: Jurassic Park (PS3) Skyrim (PC) Jetpack Joyride, Final Fantasy I (Vita) Nope (WiiU60)
#58JuanZoloPosted 1/31/2013 2:03:04 AM
TalesRevanant posted...
Ditto.

Honestly the best RPG I've played since Dragon Quest Vlll back on PS2 in 2005. So in years. I've played many RPGs since then, good, average, bad, but none have engrossed me more than Dragon Quest Vlll.

This is no exception. The best RPG this generation, hands down. Reminds me of the classic SNES/PS1 era. It has that charm.

Literally my exact opinion.
---
If the doors of perception were to be cleansed, everything would appear as it truly is-Infinite.