This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Explain to me the EA hate, I just don't understand...

#1ShineboxerPosted 1/30/2013 5:20:30 PM
I doubt anyone can actually give a valid answer.
---
Intel Core i5-3570K | ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE |ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti | G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB | 3TB Seagate Barracuda x2 | 256GB Crucial M4 SSD
#2ReyMilansteryoPosted 1/30/2013 5:25:10 PM
Overpriced DLC (u wanna pay $15 dollars for a 1 and half hour extra gameplay?)
Online Pass
Shut down servers on some games
Day-1 DLC's taken out from game itself
Having a history with staff abusement.
---
PSN: DGray_Squally
Now playing: Dishonored (PC), MGS 3 HD, Mass Effect, AC 3, MGS Peace Walker, FF VII (PC remake),Borderlands 2 (PC)
#3UniversquallPosted 1/30/2013 5:26:53 PM
It's probably like some people with Japan and Sony. Hope that helps.
---
NP: Jurassic Park (PS3) Skyrim (PC) Jetpack Joyride, Final Fantasy I (Vita) Nope (WiiU60)
#4AwesomePS3gamerPosted 1/30/2013 5:27:26 PM
They're as bad or even worse than Crapcom, and that is saying a lot.
#5SophisticationPosted 1/30/2013 5:27:26 PM
In truth, aside from maybe Guerrilla games -- EA has the absolute best graphics out there. No one can touch their character models; and I mean NO ONE! They might not always animate the best, but they certainly look stellar.

I don't inherently hate EA, I just don't really get into their kind of games to be honest...
---
It takes a true sophistocrat, like myself, to bring about total change to gamefaqs--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
PSN:sophistocrat
#6AwesomePS3gamerPosted 1/30/2013 5:29:13 PM
Sophistication posted...
In truth, aside from maybe Guerrilla games -- EA has the absolute best graphics out there. No one can touch their character models; and I mean NO ONE!

I hope that is a joke, that is thier main weakness, actually.
#7jubjub360Posted 1/30/2013 5:30:04 PM
Sophistication posted...
In truth, aside from maybe Guerrilla games -- EA has the absolute best graphics out there. No one can touch their character models; and I mean NO ONE! They might not always animate the best, but they certainly look stellar.

I don't inherently hate EA, I just don't really get into their kind of games to be honest...

EA doesn't make games other than their in house EA Sports teams.
---
I am the TRUE Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:2~ ~ Number of fans:11~
#8BeknessPosted 1/30/2013 5:30:44 PM
jubjub360 posted...
Sophistication posted...

EA doesn't make games other than their in house EA Sports teams.

EA Sports, it's in the game
---
With each passing minute the one that I love is slipping away from me. Before I know it I'm losing you.
#9nukedduckPosted 1/30/2013 5:31:11 PM
"Its just like that old EA sports saying- Get the **** outta my office!"
-South Park
---
PSN ID: radiatedduck
the most wonderful thing about radiatedducks, is IM THE ONLY ONE!!!
#10kingofall214Posted 1/30/2013 5:32:30 PM
EA games challenge everything
---
http://psnprofiles.com/kingofall214