This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Explain to me the EA hate, I just don't understand...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Explain to me the EA hate, I just don't understand...
3 years ago#1
I doubt anyone can actually give a valid answer.
Intel Core i5-3570K | ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE |ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti | G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB | 3TB Seagate Barracuda x2 | 256GB Crucial M4 SSD
3 years ago#2
Overpriced DLC (u wanna pay $15 dollars for a 1 and half hour extra gameplay?)
Online Pass
Shut down servers on some games
Day-1 DLC's taken out from game itself
Having a history with staff abusement.
PSN: DGray_Squally
Now playing: Dishonored (PC), MGS 3 HD, Mass Effect, AC 3, MGS Peace Walker, FF VII (PC remake),Borderlands 2 (PC)
3 years ago#3
It's probably like some people with Japan and Sony. Hope that helps.
NP: Jurassic Park (PS3) Skyrim (PC) Jetpack Joyride, Final Fantasy I (Vita) Nope (WiiU60)
3 years ago#4
They're as bad or even worse than Crapcom, and that is saying a lot.
3 years ago#5
In truth, aside from maybe Guerrilla games -- EA has the absolute best graphics out there. No one can touch their character models; and I mean NO ONE! They might not always animate the best, but they certainly look stellar.

I don't inherently hate EA, I just don't really get into their kind of games to be honest...
It takes a true sophistocrat, like myself, to bring about total change to gamefaqs--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
PSN:sophistocrat
3 years ago#6
Sophistication posted...
In truth, aside from maybe Guerrilla games -- EA has the absolute best graphics out there. No one can touch their character models; and I mean NO ONE!

I hope that is a joke, that is thier main weakness, actually.
3 years ago#7
Sophistication posted...
In truth, aside from maybe Guerrilla games -- EA has the absolute best graphics out there. No one can touch their character models; and I mean NO ONE! They might not always animate the best, but they certainly look stellar.

I don't inherently hate EA, I just don't really get into their kind of games to be honest...

EA doesn't make games other than their in house EA Sports teams.
I am the TRUE Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:2~ ~ Number of fans:11~
3 years ago#8
jubjub360 posted...
Sophistication posted...

EA doesn't make games other than their in house EA Sports teams.

EA Sports, it's in the game
With each passing minute the one that I love is slipping away from me. Before I know it I'm losing you.
3 years ago#9
"Its just like that old EA sports saying- Get the **** outta my office!"
-South Park
PSN ID: radiatedduck
the most wonderful thing about radiatedducks, is IM THE ONLY ONE!!!
3 years ago#10
EA games challenge everything
http://psnprofiles.com/kingofall214
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Explain to me the EA hate, I just don't understand...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived