This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Explain to me the EA hate, I just don't understand...

#81gamestop27Posted 1/31/2013 9:38:10 AM
true_gamer80 posted...
gamestop27 posted...
true_gamer80 posted...
Overpriced DLC (u wanna pay $15 dollars for a 1 and half hour extra gameplay?)

I like how you act like this is the case for all their dlc....just like every other dev, some of it is priced rally well and extremely lenghty, some of it isnt and not worth it, sometimes its even free but lets ignore all that andpretend one example is how everything is.....and again this isnt just EA lol....

Online Pass

-anothere grasping reason-oh no, buy your games new and problem solved...amazing concept in a world with self absorbed gamers who refuse to spend more thn a few buck on a game then whine they dont get everything for free or cheapest possible price for a full package.....yet again thisisnt just an EA thing lol....

Shut down servers on some games

omg they shut down servers of games where onlne is completely dead, this is when users like yourself and the typcal GF user like to pretend is a big deal and act like you and everyone here played these game when thats not the case lol....theres a reason they are shut down lol....yet again this is not just an EA thing lol.....

Day-1 DLC's taken out from game itself

silly drama that can easily be applied to most other devs aswell....most of the time I see ppl whining about day in game dlc from EA most of the time its just time saver packs, everything can be earned in game.....however if this isnt what your talking about...good or bad this is not just an EA thing lol....

Having a history with staff abusement

theres always drama in any ompany, pretty normal, even if this is completely true they have helped many smaller devs...many in fact they have setup certain things to promote smaller devs and helping reach their goals and dreams, if haters wern't soignorant they would see both sides of the picture....not just the illy picking and choosing. Agai this is not just an EA thing lol, its funny seeing just EA singled out at a site who posts and get in fights off of any bit of news, alot of the times...you betch ya it revolves around the drama in a company or its employees, many fights here have broke out in these topics but its a hate EA topic so those never existed and every other comany around is perfect and everyone is happy eveerywhere...except EA....right lol?

online tropihies

now its really grasping for hateful reasons, do I really need to point out how silly that reaosn was lol.....agaiin its not just an ea thing lol.

Can anyone....any of you haters give me a single answer as to why EA is horrid and sucks without contradicting oneself lol....or a issue tht only involves EA lol?

Corporate nut dumpster at work.

and yet everything I responded to can be applied to most other devs lol...come on mindless haters, lets see some rasons that can only be applied to EA lol....you keep calling me an ass kisser, coperate nut etc yet all I am doing is pointing ott all the silly contradictive hate and the singleing out of EA lol....start giving reasons soley for EA hate that cannot be applied to anyone else lol....stop the name calling lets get to this lol....

all Im seeing is ppl dodging this point and question over and over and replying with name calling lol...

People have given many reasons throughout this thread, so you're doing the very thing you think others are doing.
---
Evolution is not true, I've had a dog for 14 years and its still a dog no change into a cat.~William Simms
#82Shineboxer(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 10:12:59 AM
gamestop27 posted...
true_gamer80 posted...
Overpriced DLC (u wanna pay $15 dollars for a 1 and half hour extra gameplay?)

I like how you act like this is the case for all their dlc....just like every other dev, some of it is priced rally well and extremely lenghty, some of it isnt and not worth it, sometimes its even free but lets ignore all that andpretend one example is how everything is.....and again this isnt just EA lol....

Online Pass

-anothere grasping reason-oh no, buy your games new and problem solved...amazing concept in a world with self absorbed gamers who refuse to spend more thn a few buck on a game then whine they dont get everything for free or cheapest possible price for a full package.....yet again thisisnt just an EA thing lol....

Shut down servers on some games

omg they shut down servers of games where onlne is completely dead, this is when users like yourself and the typcal GF user like to pretend is a big deal and act like you and everyone here played these game when thats not the case lol....theres a reason they are shut down lol....yet again this is not just an EA thing lol.....

Day-1 DLC's taken out from game itself

silly drama that can easily be applied to most other devs aswell....most of the time I see ppl whining about day in game dlc from EA most of the time its just time saver packs, everything can be earned in game.....however if this isnt what your talking about...good or bad this is not just an EA thing lol....

Having a history with staff abusement

theres always drama in any ompany, pretty normal, even if this is completely true they have helped many smaller devs...many in fact they have setup certain things to promote smaller devs and helping reach their goals and dreams, if haters wern't soignorant they would see both sides of the picture....not just the illy picking and choosing. Agai this is not just an EA thing lol, its funny seeing just EA singled out at a site who posts and get in fights off of any bit of news, alot of the times...you betch ya it revolves around the drama in a company or its employees, many fights here have broke out in these topics but its a hate EA topic so those never existed and every other comany around is perfect and everyone is happy eveerywhere...except EA....right lol?

online tropihies

now its really grasping for hateful reasons, do I really need to point out how silly that reaosn was lol.....agaiin its not just an ea thing lol.

Can anyone....any of you haters give me a single answer as to why EA is horrid and sucks without contradicting oneself lol....or a issue tht only involves EA lol?

Corporate nut dumpster at work.

and yet everything I responded to can be applied to most other devs lol...come on mindless haters, lets see some rasons that can only be applied to EA lol....you keep calling me an ass kisser, coperate nut etc yet all I am doing is pointing ott all the silly contradictive hate and the singleing out of EA lol....start giving reasons soley for EA hate that cannot be applied to anyone else lol....stop the name calling lets get to this lol....

all Im seeing is ppl dodging this point and question over and over and replying with name calling lol...

Nothing but adhominem and nonsensical arguments bro.

The biggest player always gets the most hate regardless.

Yet time again, people here still buy a TON of the games.
---
Intel Core i5-3570K | ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE |ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti | G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB | 3TB Seagate Barracuda x2 | 256GB Crucial M4 SSD
#83Shineboxer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 9:17:43 PM
Bumping for relevance.
---
Intel Core i5-3570K | ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE |ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti | G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB | 3TB Seagate Barracuda x2 | 256GB Crucial M4 SSD
#84spectermaster14Posted 2/1/2013 9:21:46 PM
They've killed some great, talented studios. That's the only thing I can hold against them. They didn't invent online passes, their DLC practices are no worse than anyone else's, etc, etc. They've published some of my favorite games this gen, some of which were huge risks that they went through a lot of trouble to even get published. (Brutal Legend, anyone?)