This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The fate of the Bayonetta series, what would you choose?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. The fate of the Bayonetta series, what would you choose?
2 years ago#1
Why U or Save us Ninja Theory? - Results (37 votes)
Bayonetta remain a Wii-U exclusive with Platinum Games developping them.
67.57% (25 votes)
Bayonetta is rebooted and back to multi-platform but are developed by Ninja Theory.
32.43% (12 votes)
This poll is now closed.
What is the future of Bayonetta you want?
2 years ago#2
I would love to see NT attempt Bayonetta, only so I can laugh so hard when NT falls flat on its face, again.
---
"The purpose of life, is a life with a purpose. So I'd rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless!!" Immortal Technique
2 years ago#3
At the moment neither. I feel really bad for Platinum Games.
---
NP: Jurassic Park (PS3) Skyrim (PC) Jetpack Joyride, Final Fantasy I (Vita) Nope (WiiU60)
2 years ago#4
nnnnooooooooo only these 2 choices?
---
my grammar sucks and i dont care
disappointing game of the year = re6 (6.5/10)
2 years ago#5
Universquall posted...

I heard Platinum Games and Sega weren't in good term lately. Is it because of how Sega handled Anarchy Reigns outside of Japan and how they didn't care about Bayonetta 2 (since its required Nintendo to make it happen)?
2 years ago#6
AzureVergil posted...
Universquall posted...

I heard Platinum Games and Sega weren't in good term lately. Is it because of how Sega handled Anarchy Reigns outside of Japan and how they didn't care about Bayonetta 2 (since its required Nintendo to make it happen)?

They shouldn't be on good terms. They have to make a Wii U game because of them.
---
NP: Jurassic Park (PS3) Skyrim (PC) Jetpack Joyride, Final Fantasy I (Vita) Nope (WiiU60)
2 years ago#7
Sega couldn't afford to do a sequel and sent them over to Nintendo. I wish Bayo 2 was multi-platform. Maybe if it sells well enough Platinum can do it themselves like Bayonetta 2 Direct Edition or something. Not gonna hold my breath for that to happen but still...
---
XBL: ManimalForever PSN: Manimal_Forever
|\/|/\|\|||\/|/\|_ [s.W.o] They see me trollin', they hatin'
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. The fate of the Bayonetta series, what would you choose?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived