This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The fate of the Bayonetta series, what would you choose?

#1SonicNashPosted 1/30/2013 5:48:48 PM
Why U or Save us Ninja Theory? - Results (37 votes)
Bayonetta remain a Wii-U exclusive with Platinum Games developping them.
67.57% (25 votes)
Bayonetta is rebooted and back to multi-platform but are developed by Ninja Theory.
32.43% (12 votes)
This poll is now closed.
What is the future of Bayonetta you want?
#2velvet_hammerPosted 1/30/2013 5:58:09 PM
I would love to see NT attempt Bayonetta, only so I can laugh so hard when NT falls flat on its face, again.
---
"The purpose of life, is a life with a purpose. So I'd rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless!!" Immortal Technique
#3UniversquallPosted 1/30/2013 5:58:54 PM
At the moment neither. I feel really bad for Platinum Games.
---
NP: Jurassic Park (PS3) Skyrim (PC) Jetpack Joyride, Final Fantasy I (Vita) Nope (WiiU60)
#4doraemonllh1989Posted 1/30/2013 6:00:47 PM
nnnnooooooooo only these 2 choices?
---
my grammar sucks and i dont care
disappointing game of the year = re6 (6.5/10)
#5AzureVergilPosted 1/30/2013 6:01:12 PM
Universquall posted...

I heard Platinum Games and Sega weren't in good term lately. Is it because of how Sega handled Anarchy Reigns outside of Japan and how they didn't care about Bayonetta 2 (since its required Nintendo to make it happen)?
#6UniversquallPosted 1/30/2013 6:04:12 PM
AzureVergil posted...
Universquall posted...

I heard Platinum Games and Sega weren't in good term lately. Is it because of how Sega handled Anarchy Reigns outside of Japan and how they didn't care about Bayonetta 2 (since its required Nintendo to make it happen)?

They shouldn't be on good terms. They have to make a Wii U game because of them.
---
NP: Jurassic Park (PS3) Skyrim (PC) Jetpack Joyride, Final Fantasy I (Vita) Nope (WiiU60)
#7Manimal_F0r3v3rPosted 1/30/2013 6:13:33 PM
Sega couldn't afford to do a sequel and sent them over to Nintendo. I wish Bayo 2 was multi-platform. Maybe if it sells well enough Platinum can do it themselves like Bayonetta 2 Direct Edition or something. Not gonna hold my breath for that to happen but still...
---
XBL: ManimalForever PSN: Manimal_Forever
|\/|/\|\|||\/|/\|_ [s.W.o] They see me trollin', they hatin'