This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Aww, man. Are Vita games now replacing PS3 games for PS Plus?

#1Red_JesterPosted 1/30/2013 7:20:23 PM
Just noticed the free game this week was a Vita game. Please tell me if I'm missing something and this isn't going to be a routine thing. I mean, after an awesome two months of NFL Blitz, NBA Jam: On Fire Edition and Foosball 2012, I was really expecting something cool. (for PS3 since that's probably what 95% of subscribers buy into the service for.)

It's just disappointing is all. Nothing worth getting too worked up over and I'm sure as hell not about to get into it with people who actually bought a Vita and find this topic rage-inducing or for some reason mistake this post as a bash against their favorite conglomerate. Like I said, it's just disappointing. I still don't regret PS Plus at all despite the last two months being pretty weak. (Damn you Europeans and your god damn AWESOME PS Plus service)
---
I do benefits for all religions. I'd hate to blow the hereafter on a technicality. - Bob Hope
I'm right about everything, every time. 60% of the time.
#2UniversquallPosted 1/30/2013 7:22:27 PM
Maybe in America. In other parts of the world=Nope. We get both :)

You might be missing that it's still January.
---
NP: Jurassic Park (PS3) Skyrim (PC) Jetpack Joyride, Final Fantasy I (Vita) Nope (WiiU60)
#3RyuuHou25Posted 1/30/2013 7:25:47 PM
We had three games in January as always, plus that god awful Foosball thing. The end of January is always the update for the Vita IGC.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#4SophisticationPosted 1/30/2013 7:25:49 PM
Nothing like 3 weeks of garbage PS+ updates only to be met, at the end of the month, with a vita game staring back at ya for free... The feeling of getting the Sony butt burn.
---
It takes a true sophistocrat, like myself, to bring about total change to gamefaqs--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
PSN:sophistocrat
#5Draconas_LyrrPosted 1/30/2013 7:33:17 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...
We had three games in January as always, plus that god awful Foosball thing. The end of January is always the update for the Vita IGC.

I'm enjoying the Foosball game..
---
PSN: Draconas_Lyrr
I'll never look at an apple the same way again..
#6Ryphis_DemeanorPosted 1/30/2013 8:30:37 PM
Sure looks like it. I find it most frustrating that they've only included one PSP game (FFT War of the Lions), and that felt like more of a mistake that was truly meant for the Vita.
#7kreedersPosted 1/30/2013 9:47:30 PM
they game darksiders and foosball and some really good discounts, its like the only real vita game release on plus this month