This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

LOL at Dead Space fanboys......

#1jason19192Posted 1/30/2013 7:53:39 PM
Fanboys be trying to defend the game's completely lack of horror because it needs to evolve. I've also heard that since Isaac knows what he's going through it should be less scary. LMAO so why is Resident Evil 3 Nemesis the scariest Resident evil game ever which had the same character from the first game and had much better mechanics than resident evil 1.
#2doraemonllh1989Posted 1/30/2013 7:53:56 PM
are you high
---
my grammar sucks and i dont care
disappointing game of the year = re6 (6.5/10)
#3crazyman32Posted 1/30/2013 7:55:20 PM
doraemonllh1989 posted...
are you high

I think he is just stupid
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.
#4theshovellerPosted 1/30/2013 7:55:37 PM
jason19192 posted...
Fanboys be trying to defend the game's completely lack of horror because it needs to evolve. I've also heard that since Isaac knows what he's going through it should be less scary. LMAO so why is Resident Evil 3 Nemesis the scariest Resident evil game ever which had the same character from the first game and had much better mechanics than resident evil 1.

I didn't think it was the scariest RE game, or had any different mechanics from RE1 beyond maybe reloading your own ammo. Also, your question ended with a period instead of a question mark, which made it a statement.

Honestly, I just look forward to playing a Dead Space game with my brother, as opposed to watching one this time. So this one has a big plus in my book. Gaming with a buddy is better than gaming alone, I always say.
#5killakPosted 1/30/2013 7:56:31 PM
Sometimes I really think people have no clue as to what horror is.
---
My Setup - http://tinyurl.com/b6k98sp
#6crazyman32Posted 1/30/2013 7:57:28 PM
I am getting DS3 for the SP and CO-OP as well.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.
#7TheCyborgNinjaPosted 1/30/2013 7:57:53 PM
Dead Space was a horror series, but EA has decided to market it towards dude-bros who won't care because it isn't CoD.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#8zyrax2301Posted 1/30/2013 7:58:32 PM
I...kind of...agree with you TC. Dead Space 2 wasn't scary because there were too many people...the only part I feel nervous in during that game is when Issac boards the Ishimura alone.

In Dead Space 3 *co-op* is implemented, which completely shatters any kind of tension. RE5 proved that pretty well.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#9FiendingHardPosted 1/30/2013 7:58:59 PM
RE3 was scary because it had a brand new mechanic, an unstoppable enemy that chases you throughout the game. Wherever Jill went, it followed her. In comparison the regular zombies weren't that scary.
---
What is faith then but persistent hope in the face of relentless doubt.
Now Playing: Anarchy Reigns, Far Cry 3, Torchlight 2, Final Fantasy 9.
#10OrangeSchweesePosted 1/30/2013 7:59:02 PM
I don't trust anyone who thinks DS has gone in the wrong direction.