This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I found a copy of Resident Evil Directors Cut in the Kroger parking lot.

#21JRS511(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 12:17:56 AM
inlineshadow posted...
I work at Kroger and I've never seen anything while walking out to my car after work. I would feel pretty lucky, especially how in great condition it is.

Yea its missing the RE2 demo and the booklet but the disc actually looks pretty decent. A bunch of light circle scratches but nothing deep at all.
---
"Nothing can heal you when everything burns"
#22crazyman32Posted 1/31/2013 12:25:36 AM
JRS511 posted...
inlineshadow posted...
I work at Kroger and I've never seen anything while walking out to my car after work. I would feel pretty lucky, especially how in great condition it is.

Yea its missing the RE2 demo and the booklet but the disc actually looks pretty decent. A bunch of light circle scratches but nothing deep at all.

I wonder how long it had be laying there is there a Gamestop or other game store near there.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.
#23JRS511(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 12:43:15 AM
crazyman32 posted...
JRS511 posted...
inlineshadow posted...

I wonder how long it had be laying there is there a Gamestop or other game store near there.

Nope. Nearest Gamestop is 15 or so miles away. You could imagine my reaction looking down when I saw it. I did a major double take. Not something you expect to be just laying there.
---
"Nothing can heal you when everything burns"