This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ni No Kuni more than proves that video games are works of art. [No spoilers]

#1SakurafanboyPosted 1/30/2013 7:59:30 PM
That game, graphically in both cut scene and graphics outside of cut scenes are very well done. Its not just the graphics either, the story so far is amazing. It really captivates you and makes you not want to put that DualShock 3 controller down. The gameplay is really good also. Not too complicated but also not too easy that you'd grow bored. Its engaging enough to hold your interest without making you want to eat your hair. Very good game. We definitely need more companies to handle JRPGs with the TLC that Ghibli and Level 5 gave this game. If more would and would localize them as well, the future for JRPGs would be very bright.
---
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!
#2echa_OnePosted 1/30/2013 8:00:15 PM
This place is too hostile for RPG.

See sig.
---
There is a board for RPG, you know:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/220-rpgs-everything-else
#3PangLaPosted 1/30/2013 8:06:39 PM
echa_One posted...
This place is too hostile for RPG.

See sig.

What the hell, never knew that there was a RPG board.
#4echa_OnePosted 1/30/2013 8:09:13 PM
I know. That's why I decided to promote it :p
---
There is a board for RPG, you know:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/220-rpgs-everything-else
#5ShineboxerPosted 1/30/2013 8:09:55 PM
It may be a work of art, but it sure it isn't that great of a game.
---
Intel Core i5-3570K | ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE |ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti | G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB | 3TB Seagate Barracuda x2 | 256GB Crucial M4 SSD
#6nightstalker92Posted 1/30/2013 10:14:41 PM
I gave the demo a try. Didn't interest me.
#7agrissaPosted 1/30/2013 10:50:03 PM
Too bad most ppl here are not sophisticated enough to appreciate anything other than pew pew bang bang games.
---
I am the Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:2~ ~ Number of fans:7~
#8redsinglePosted 1/30/2013 11:01:24 PM
I'm loving this game but please stop with these topics. You guys are getting just as bad as the people making troll topics on Ni No Kuni.
---
Windows 7 32bit | E5200 @ 3.83ghz | 1TB HD | XFX 9800GT | 2GB RAM | PSN: Ferociouscorpion | PSWii | PSP | 3DS | PS Vita
#9WiiareVenomPosted 1/30/2013 11:59:09 PM(edited)
agrissa posted...
Too bad most ppl here are not sophisticated enough to appreciate anything other than pew pew bang bang games.

To bad people don't realize that not liking pew pew bang bang games does not make you any more sophisticated <.<

The graphics do look amazing, I will have to give it a rty eventually.
---
You must let your anger be as a monkey in a pinata, hiding inside with the candy, hoping kids don't breakthrough with a stick.
#10carsaucePosted 1/30/2013 11:59:44 PM
It's basically the rpg that some been waiting for with that touch of Ghibli magic.
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous