This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Corrupt A Wish: Final Fantasy!

#21ValorZraykPosted 1/31/2013 4:24:04 PM
Soggy13 posted...
delfrickintree posted...
riddlebox89 posted...

I wish there was an FF game where you can kill children.

Granted, but it is the newly branded *FF FPS*, where call of duty style gaming takes over the franchise.

I wish SE would make a modern 2d FF.

Granted but it's actually a retitled Porky Pig's Haunted Holiday.

I wish SE would make a good FF action RPG on par with Kingdom Hearts 2

Granted but it's been 7 years since they announced it........

I wish SE would release an English version of FF12 international on the PS3.
---
Kingdom Hearts: 3D>BbS>1>Days>Coded>ReCOM>2 >CoM
Final Fantasy: 10>13>7>12>4>1>2>10-2
#22TheSpaniard88Posted 1/31/2013 4:37:56 PM
Granted, but the game is now a Blitzball simulation game.

I wish Square Enix made a FFVIII HD Remake with the option to play as Sephiroth, with a romantic side-story related to Priscilla, the little girl that Cloud saves from drowning in Lower Junon.
---
Laugh, and grow fat.
#23jrr18Posted 1/31/2013 4:39:14 PM
TheSpaniard88 posted...
Granted, but the game is now a Blitzball simulation game.

I wish Square Enix made a FFVIII HD Remake with the option to play as Sephiroth, with a romantic side-story related to Priscilla, the little girl that Cloud saves from drowning in Lower Junon.

Granted but after the romance sephiroth get sent to jail for being a pedo.
---
Victory over death itself through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#24TheSpaniard88Posted 1/31/2013 4:43:38 PM
That sucks. jrr18, ya gotta wish for something now though.
---
Laugh, and grow fat.
#25jrr18Posted 1/31/2013 5:02:09 PM
I wish verses would come out.
---
Victory over death itself through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#26TheSpaniard88Posted 1/31/2013 5:10:39 PM
Granted, but the main character is now Dante from DmC, and the main storyline revolves about an impossible relationship with Priscilla, the girl that Cloud saves from drowning in Lower Junon (FFVII).

I wish FFX HD gets released soon. Remastered and with an additional Sphere Grid.
---
Laugh, and grow fat.
#27Soggy13Posted 1/31/2013 11:59:41 PM
TheSpaniard88 posted...
Granted, but the main character is now Dante from DmC, and the main storyline revolves about an impossible relationship with Priscilla, the girl that Cloud saves from drowning in Lower Junon (FFVII).

I wish FFX HD gets released soon. Remastered and with an additional Sphere Grid.

Granted but by remastered SE actually means it just an image CD featuring crudely drawn sketches from Yoshitaka Amano. That depict the cast picking their noses and other pointless things. It comes included with a fold out color by numbers "Your own personal spheregrid." dinner placemat

I wish they would make a new FF in Ivalice that gave you one character from each race in your party. Featuring a changeable class system.
---
PSN/LIVE: Massacredone
Me thinks words is hard...
#28Garfield64Posted 2/1/2013 12:13:48 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#29Garfield64Posted 2/1/2013 12:14:56 AM
I wish they would make a new FF in Ivalice that gave you one character from each race in your party. Featuring a changeable class system.

Granted except each race is just a different colored human, the changeable classes include fighter, battler, brawler, bruiser, scrapper, slugger, black belt, they all use different types of gloves or no gloves.

I wish they would make a final fantasy I could play with on my phone, that has all kinds of Easter eggs from all of the final fantasy series I love such as weapons, characters, monsters, worlds, music, etc, with a HUGE party capacity.
---
WARNING: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
Is a very well known Troll, please do not fall for their shenanigans!
#30IllustriousnessPosted 2/1/2013 12:22:17 AM
Garfield64 posted...
I wish they would make a final fantasy I could play with on my phone, that has all kinds of Easter eggs from all of the final fantasy series I love such as weapons, characters, monsters, worlds, music, etc, with a HUGE party capacity/

Granted, it's titled Final Fantasy: All The Bravest 2. The gameplay has been simplified a little so that newer players don't get confused. There are hundreds of customisation options, and each one is only $1.99!

I wish for another Tactics Advance game.
---
I honestly have no idea what he's talking about.
PSN: Invictus_Pane