This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Thinking of canceling my Dead Space3 preorder for something different like Sly.

#11Nightmare637Posted 1/31/2013 12:42:32 AM
Sophistication posted...
Trading blurry graphics for jaggied, ugly ones... G'luck. Both games are gonna tank -- Sly 4 will just tank harder. What's sad, had the studio put some effort into it people might've bought it at that price tag... Sadly, since they didn't, it's going to be the end of the platformer.

see sig before you reply to this.
---
PSN:Nightmare637
Don't bother arguing with Sophi he'll never admit hes wrong even when he is :D.
#12SophisticationPosted 1/31/2013 12:48:41 AM(edited)
Nightmare637 posted...
Sophistication posted...
Trading blurry graphics for jaggied, ugly ones... G'luck. Both games are gonna tank -- Sly 4 will just tank harder. What's sad, had the studio put some effort into it people might've bought it at that price tag... Sadly, since they didn't, it's going to be the end of the platformer.

I've stated already -- Sly 4 will do 57,000 in US sales its opening week. Maybe 23,000 in Europe and 12,000 in Japan. That's the fall out... Deal with that flopping fish.

Ps3 will have some 79, maybe even 80 million consoles sold by the time the numbers come in next month... Those are horrid numbers. No one is buying games anymore, just systems. It's absurd and the game will fall into obscurity.
---
It takes a true sophistocrat, like myself, to bring about total change to gamefaqs--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
PSN:sophistocrat
#13mmpepsiPosted 1/31/2013 12:49:15 AM
Sophistication posted...
Nightmare637 posted...
Sophistication posted...

I've stated already -- Sly 4 will do 57,000 in US sales its opening week. Maybe 23,000 in Europe and 12,000 in Japan. That's the fall out... Deal with that flopping fish.

Ps3 will have some 79, maybe even 80 million consoles sold by the time the numbers come in next month... Those are horrid numbers. No one is buying games anymore, just systems. It's absurd and the game will fall into obscurity.

Probably not.
#14Stanger5150Posted 1/31/2013 12:54:27 AM
ThaiNoodles posted...
Just get a job and buy both of them.

Why resort to insults? Are you that insecure?
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Far Cry 3, Jak and Daxter, Mega Man X Collection, Yo! Noid, Batman Returns, Jaws"
#15Shamrock99Posted 1/31/2013 12:57:24 AM
Want something different? Download NiGHTS into Dreams off PSN.
---
http://tinyurl.com/a73xp2s http://tinyurl.com/b59xwvj http://tinyurl.com/bza5cjw
http://www.backloggery.com/Kajicat
#16jubjub360Posted 1/31/2013 12:58:25 AM
Stanger5150 posted...
ThaiNoodles posted...
Just get a job and buy both of them.

Why resort to insults? Are you that insecure?

How is that an insult?
---
I am the TRUE Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:2~ ~ Number of fans:11~
#17Nightmare637Posted 1/31/2013 12:59:20 AM
Sophistication posted...
Nightmare637 posted...
Sophistication posted...

riiiiiiiggggghhhhhtttttt........
---
PSN:Nightmare637
Don't bother arguing with Sophi he'll never admit hes wrong even when he is :D.