This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Funny how murder is more acceptale than rape in gaming

#171DefYouthPosted 1/31/2013 4:52:24 AM
Damien94 posted...
DefYouth posted...
And I like that you're telling me how it feels to die when you've never died.

Wow. Seriously? You're going to try claiming that you feel something after you're dead? You know we've scientifically proven what I stated, right? In fact, the coroner can even tell how long someone felt pain when they died, or if they even felt it at all.

No, I claimed that we don't know...because we don't. Science can tell us plenty about a body, yes, but no one knows the ultimate unknown. Why is it that you can argue from emotional pain but my argument is strictly held to physical pain? Bah, I'm done. It's like arguing which is the better way to get a kick in the balls.
---
Well, if I'm going to hell, I'm going there playing the piano. - Jerry Lee Lewis
#172BluntChickPosted 1/31/2013 4:53:16 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#173BluntChickPosted 1/31/2013 4:56:48 AM
#174killakPosted 1/31/2013 4:57:57 AM
Simmer down, Bluntchick. Not worth getting a bunch of moderations over people who are just trying to be offensive.
---
Me - http://tinyurl.com/bslf5na
#175BluntChickPosted 1/31/2013 5:02:56 AM
#176killakPosted 1/31/2013 5:04:22 AM
I will keep posting in this topic until its shut down.. SHUT IT DOWN!!! This BS debate! Bunch of attention whores.. Yeah, I wish they let you rape corpses in video games! Hey, no victim there right??? Except for your tiny little wang! AHOLES!

the topic is wrong, and it shouldn't be allowed, but it's here and you're just going to end up with a bunch of successive moderations for your flaming and now your threat.

it's not worth it. Don't risk your own account to give them what they want.
---
My Setup - http://tinyurl.com/b6k98sp
#177BluntChickPosted 1/31/2013 5:11:21 AM
#178killakPosted 1/31/2013 5:13:33 AM
I mean that it's just an injustice to be modded, when putting people in their place over a sensitive issue.
---
I believe in Jesus Christ, the exclamation.........
#179rikusora50Posted 1/31/2013 5:13:53 AM
I don't even know why you guys are arguing this. Both are horrible experiences, that I myself would not be able to comprehend how those effected would feel. I'm not gonna say one is "more bad" than the other. If either happened to someone I loved, my course of action would be the same: I'd be out for some blood.

Some people just aren't able to cope with something like that. Who am I to judge? I'd rather see everyday PS3 board antics than doom and gloom like this. ;<
---
When pointing a gun at Kevin Mask's head, don't count to 3, count to 10. That way, you get to live 7 seconds longer.-smithkakarot
#180MaximoomPosted 1/31/2013 5:16:07 AM
imo murder can be justified, rape cant in no way.