This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Funny how murder is more acceptale than rape in gaming

#31jubjub360Posted 1/31/2013 12:54:12 AM(edited)
darkvoid2100 posted...
ok after your edit i know your trolling. feeding no more. blocked. disgusting,

Bringing up good points which destroy your argument=trolling. Great logic. Keep supporting murder as being worse though it makes you look good

Someone quote me so the ignorant fool can see this.
---
I am the TRUE Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:2~ ~ Number of fans:11~
#32UniversquallPosted 1/31/2013 12:53:09 AM
Everyone isn't the same.
---
NP: Jurassic Park (PS3) Skyrim (PC) Jetpack Joyride, Final Fantasy I (Vita) Nope (WiiU60)
#33AwayFromHerePosted 1/31/2013 12:55:35 AM
Dryheave999 posted...
uhmm...murder is more acceptable than rape in Life. Get it together dude.

But sill... rape ends, death does not. That, to me, is the scariest thought there is.

And you just destroyed your entire 'sophisticated' gimmick.

Time for a new account.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#34SophisticationPosted 1/31/2013 12:56:14 AM
How about this...

Being raped, tortured then murdered...

Epic suck, but since you're dead -- I guess it wouldn't matter right, guys, I mean, murder ends it all. It heals all ailments. You guys said it.
---
It takes a true sophistocrat, like myself, to bring about total change to gamefaqs--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
PSN:sophistocrat
#35jubjub360Posted 1/31/2013 12:57:22 AM
Sophistication posted...
How about this...

Epic suck, but since you're dead -- I guess it wouldn't matter right, guys, I mean, murder ends it all. It heals all ailments. You guys said it.

He's right. Not very sophisticated of you. Especially when you show you're ignorant of the subject.
---
I am the TRUE Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:2~ ~ Number of fans:11~
#36darkvoid2100(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 12:58:33 AM
Sophistication posted...
How about this...

Very well said.
---
http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/3720/89106594.jpg
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxica6bXxW1qblc8xo1_250.gif
#37SophisticationPosted 1/31/2013 12:59:39 AM
AwayFromHere posted...
Dryheave999 posted...
uhmm...murder is more acceptable than rape in Life. Get it together dude.

But sill... rape ends, death does not. That, to me, is the scariest thought there is.

And you just destroyed your entire 'sophisticated' gimmick.

Time for a new account.

Hardly, being dead is a feeling no one alive can tell you about. Death is the scariest event that takes place in life. Period. It's unknown.
---
It takes a true sophistocrat, like myself, to bring about total change to gamefaqs--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
PSN:sophistocrat
#38Devilman_AmonPosted 1/31/2013 1:00:07 AM
Bekness posted...
Dirk_McHardpeck posted...
Well most rape victims will tell you that they'd rather they'd been killed then raped. So yes it would seem that rape is the more heinous of the two acts.

^

No one wants to be alive after they've been violated. They spend years blaming themselves, when they're the victim. End up with mental health issues, if they didn't have them already and a lot of them live in fear of speaking up about it because they've been threatened or they're worried people won't believe them.

At least with murder the suffering is over.

You have the chance to rebuild you life after you've been raped, When you're killed, you're dead. There's no coming back and your family can never bring you back nor heal their wounds or suffering.
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#39ukokira1Posted 1/31/2013 1:00:11 AM
jubjub360 posted...
darkvoid2100 posted...
ok after your edit i know your trolling. feeding no more. blocked. disgusting,

Bringing up good points which destroy your argument=trolling. Great logic. Keep supporting murder as being worse though it makes you look good

Someone quote me so the ignorant fool can see this.

---
Look at you, soaring through the air like an bird... Piloting a blimp.
#40OmegaPosted 1/31/2013 1:00:35 AM
TC, you implied that something funny would be found within this topic. You did not deliver. :(
---
When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself.