This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Funny how murder is more acceptale than rape in gaming

#41jubjub360Posted 1/31/2013 2:01:13 AM
darkvoid2100 posted...
Sophistication posted...
How about this...

Being raped, tortured then murdered...

Epic suck, but since you're dead -- I guess it wouldn't matter right, guys, I mean, murder ends it all. It heals all ailments. You guys said it.

Very well said.

Woo! Lets still ignore the victim! That's the problem with people nowadays. It's always "oh let's think about the family of a rape victim" and not "let's worry about the rape victim him/herself."

Gamfaqs, 4chan's cesspool.
---
I am the TRUE Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:2~ ~ Number of fans:11~
#42AwayFromHerePosted 1/31/2013 2:02:02 AM

Hardly, being dead is a feeling no one alive can tell you about. Death is the scariest event that takes place in life. Period. It's unknown.

Death is not the scariest thing that takes place in your life, the act of dying is.

Death is a release from the pain. Death is a return to calmness. Death is the chance to rest.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#43darkvoid2100(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 2:02:06 AM
Devilman_Amon posted...
Bekness posted...
Dirk_McHardpeck posted...
Well most rape victims will tell you that they'd rather they'd been killed then raped. So yes it would seem that rape is the more heinous of the two acts.

^

No one wants to be alive after they've been violated. They spend years blaming themselves, when they're the victim. End up with mental health issues, if they didn't have them already and a lot of them live in fear of speaking up about it because they've been threatened or they're worried people won't believe them.

At least with murder the suffering is over.

You have the chance to rebuild you life after you've been raped, When you're killed, you're dead. There's no coming back and your family can never bring you back nor heal their wounds or suffering.

Agreed 100%. The people here speak as if rape victims NEVER recover and are destined to a life living in a straight jacket.
---
http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/3720/89106594.jpg
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxica6bXxW1qblc8xo1_250.gif
#44UniversquallPosted 1/31/2013 2:02:07 AM
Cranky
---
NP: Jurassic Park (PS3) Skyrim (PC) Jetpack Joyride, Final Fantasy I (Vita) Nope (WiiU60)
#45jubjub360Posted 1/31/2013 2:03:25 AM
Devilman_Amon posted...
Bekness posted...
Well most rape victims will tell you that they'd rather they'd been killed then raped. So yes it would seem that rape is the more heinous of the two acts.

^

No one wants to be alive after they've been violated. They spend years blaming themselves, when they're the victim. End up with mental health issues, if they didn't have them already and a lot of them live in fear of speaking up about it because they've been threatened or they're worried people won't believe them.

You have the chance to rebuild you life after you've been raped, When you're killed, you're dead. There's no coming back and your family can never bring you back nor heal their wounds or suffering.

Except that even with rebuilding your life afterwards doesn't end the suffering of knowing what happened. There are rape victims and victims of torture who feel that suicide is the only way to stop the knowledge and pain.
---
I am the TRUE Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
#46jubjub360Posted 1/31/2013 2:04:29 AM
darkvoid2100 posted...
Devilman_Amon posted...
Bekness posted...

^

Agreed 100%. The people here speak as if rape victims NEVER recover and are destined to a life living in a straight jacket.

Says the person who basically is stating that rape victims should just get over it.
---
#47darkvoid2100(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 2:04:37 AM
ukokira1 posted...
jubjub360 posted...
darkvoid2100 posted...
ok after your edit i know your trolling. feeding no more. blocked. disgusting,

Bringing up good points which destroy your argument=trolling. Great logic. Keep supporting murder as being worse though it makes you look good

Someone quote me so the ignorant fool can see this.

is he that desperate for attention? obvious troll, bet he's still posting as well.
---
http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/3720/89106594.jpg
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxica6bXxW1qblc8xo1_250.gif
#48Devilman_AmonPosted 1/31/2013 2:05:08 AM
jubjub360 posted...
Devilman_Amon posted...
Bekness posted...

^

Except that even with rebuilding your life afterwards doesn't end the suffering of knowing what happened. There are rape victims and victims of torture who feel that suicide is the only way to stop the knowledge and pain.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. People have bounced back from rape. Death? Let me know when that happens..

Suicide is a selfish act of cowardice
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#49UniversquallPosted 1/31/2013 2:06:53 AM
People can't just walk away from this topic?
---
NP: Jurassic Park (PS3) Skyrim (PC) Jetpack Joyride, Final Fantasy I (Vita) Nope (WiiU60)
#50SophisticationPosted 1/31/2013 2:07:11 AM
AwayFromHere posted...

Hardly, being dead is a feeling no one alive can tell you about. Death is the scariest event that takes place in life. Period. It's unknown.

Death is not the scariest thing that takes place in your life, the act of dying is.

Death is a release from the pain. Death is a return to calmness. Death is the chance to rest.

But how do you know? What if death is being tortured and raped for eternity? No one knows what death really is. We can all say "nothing... death is nothing. " but we don't know.

I'LL take rape over a conscious death, but would prefer neither.
---
It takes a true sophistocrat, like myself, to bring about total change to gamefaqs--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
PSN:sophistocrat