This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Funny how murder is more acceptale than rape in gaming

#51darkvoid2100(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 1:07:19 AM
Oh so now he's saying rape is basically another form of suicide, so i guess in his weird logic, rape is OK.
---
http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/3720/89106594.jpg
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxica6bXxW1qblc8xo1_250.gif
#52AwayFromHerePosted 1/31/2013 1:08:18 AM

But how do you know? What if death is being tortured and raped for eternity? No one knows what death really is. We can all say "nothing... death is nothing. " but we don't know.

I'LL take rape over a conscious death, but would prefer neither.

Stop trying to justify your terrible opinion with existential bulls***.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#53jubjub360Posted 1/31/2013 1:08:30 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#54ukokira1Posted 1/31/2013 1:09:05 AM
jubjub360 posted...
darkvoid2100 posted...
Sophistication posted...
How about this...

Being raped, tortured then murdered...

Epic suck, but since you're dead -- I guess it wouldn't matter right, guys, I mean, murder ends it all. It heals all ailments. You guys said it.

Very well said.

Woo! Lets still ignore the victim! That's the problem with people nowadays. It's always "oh let's think about the family of a rape victim" and not "let's worry about the rape victim him/herself."

Gamfaqs, 4chan's cesspool.

---
Look at you, soaring through the air like an bird... Piloting a blimp.
#55UniversquallPosted 1/31/2013 1:09:27 AM
Jub mostly
---
NP: Jurassic Park (PS3) Skyrim (PC) Jetpack Joyride, Final Fantasy I (Vita) Nope (WiiU60)
#56jubjub360Posted 1/31/2013 1:10:41 AM
darkvoid2100 posted...
Oh so now he's saying rape is basically another form of suicide, so i guess in his weird logic, rape is OK.

Logical fallacy right there to twist words. You've been caught as a sick freak and now you're backed into a corner. Are you a rapist?
---
I am the TRUE Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:2~ ~ Number of fans:11~
#57darkvoid2100(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 1:10:46 AM
AwayFromHere posted...

But how do you know? What if death is being tortured and raped for eternity? No one knows what death really is. We can all say "nothing... death is nothing. " but we don't know.

I'LL take rape over a conscious death, but would prefer neither.

Stop trying to justify your terrible opinion with existential bulls***.

he makes a good point tho. who knows how horrible death is.
---
http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/3720/89106594.jpg
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxica6bXxW1qblc8xo1_250.gif
#58jubjub360Posted 1/31/2013 1:11:33 AM
ukokira1 posted...
jubjub360 posted...
darkvoid2100 posted...
Sophistication posted...
How about this...

Being raped, tortured then murdered...

Epic suck, but since you're dead -- I guess it wouldn't matter right, guys, I mean, murder ends it all. It heals all ailments. You guys said it.

Very well said.

Woo! Lets still ignore the victim! That's the problem with people nowadays. It's always "oh let's think about the family of a rape victim" and not "let's worry about the rape victim him/herself."

Gamfaqs, 4chan's cesspool.

Thanks ukokira.
---
I am the TRUE Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:2~ ~ Number of fans:11~
#59DefYouthPosted 1/31/2013 1:11:48 AM
Jx1010 posted...
I would like to see a AAA game

in which:

- you make passionate love to the opposite gender (instead of attacking others)

- you give life (instead of taking life and killing)

- you collect points to help others (instead of pointless collection for ego boost)

Worst. Game. Ever.
---
Well, if I'm going to hell, I'm going there playing the piano. - Jerry Lee Lewis
#60Devilman_AmonPosted 1/31/2013 1:13:05 AM
jubjub360 posted...

So, like TC, you feel that rape victims should just get over it.

Again, the sick f***s in this topic... Seriously, try living after being tortured or raped. Try "getting over it" like you guys are hinting.

And you're implying condoning suicide? You have some serious issues and a sick demented way of twisting people's words around. No one here is saying "rape victims should get over it".
That's a problem that you have with yourself. Or you just have horrible reading comprehension. Maybe both.
What we're saying is there is undeniable proof of people rebuilding their lives after rape but obviously no one has ever come back from being murdered. Yes both are horrible but only one is final.
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)