This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Most bittersweet goodbye scene to a group of friends (not death)? (SPOILERS!!!)

#1Agent_12345Posted 1/31/2013 2:19:14 AM
What is your most bittersweet scene in a game where you have to say goodbye to a group of good friends? This is not because of death or vengeance or anger or anything. Just a scene of friends who have to part ways.

The two that come to mind right away is:

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS

Persona 4
Dammit Graybeard, you make such good friends and then you have to leave? What!? Common why didn't you just stay you dummy! They were probably better than your old friends back home anyway. You only spent a year with them and it felt like an eternity. T^T

Chrono Trigger
The music that plays during this farewell scene just broke my little heart playing this as a kid. It felt like I personally grew really close to the characters and I thought that they'd spend the rest of their lives together in one era despite their differences. And seeing Magus say nothing and just zippin off was hilarious. And Robo... :<
#2maiden1993Posted 1/31/2013 4:13:38 AM
Persona 4...

Man, dat Chie.
#3killakPosted 1/31/2013 4:23:02 AM
Agent, you should have the title of the game above the spoilers.
---
My Setup - http://tinyurl.com/b6k98sp
#4SabramPosted 1/31/2013 4:45:43 AM
Legend of Dragoon, the whole thing with Shana. That takes it for me.
---
Official Lightsword & Bowshieldgun of the MH3U Board.
Gamertag: Sabram PSN: Sabram
#5AlltraPosted 1/31/2013 5:14:37 AM
The Epilogue ending for Lunar 2. Hell, the entire Epilogue of Lunar 2 itself could be considered an ending.
---
I sometimes feel as though life is a curse that has been placed on the living. I envy the unborn at times.
#6Agent_12345(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 11:37:19 AM
bump
#7To_CiPosted 1/31/2013 11:54:04 AM
The endings in both Klonoa games.
---
I have hesitated as to whether I should say anything or nothing, but, as it is the fashion to say something, I suppose I must comply.