This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Has ATLUS ever explained why the characters in Persona 4.......

#1SkiethXInnisPosted 1/31/2013 3:31:41 AM(edited)
wield the weapons they use? They seem to know how to use them quite well considering their highschool students.........
---
"Thousand die while a million are born." -Yu Narakami (Persona 4 Arena)
#2AwayFromHerePosted 1/31/2013 3:32:48 AM
Video games.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#3kupo1705Posted 1/31/2013 3:33:07 AM
The power of friendship taught them.
#4rikusora50Posted 1/31/2013 3:36:27 AM
Well, MC is pretty badass, so he prolly read one page out of a book about katanas... and mastered them.
---
When pointing a gun at Kevin Mask's head, don't count to 3, count to 10. That way, you get to live 7 seconds longer.-smithkakarot
#5SkiethXInnis(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 3:37:03 AM
kupo1705 posted...
The power of friendship taught them.

It may sound cheesy,but I hope that's it lol
---
#6SkiethXInnis(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 3:38:09 AM
rikusora50 posted...
Well, MC is pretty badass, so he prolly read one page out of a book about katanas... and mastered them.

Being Badass can do that lol
---
#7Merc123Posted 1/31/2013 3:58:14 AM
Chie, Naoto, and Kanji are the ones that i don't see a problem with. Chie trains all the time, Naoto has probably been trained how to use a gun as part of detective training, and Kanji probably can figure out how to bash somones face in with a desk.

The ones i have a problems with are Yosuke and Yukiko. I never understood how she can just throw a fan hard enough to kill monsters. And Yosuke and his freaking mid air flips.

Actually i would love a one shot manga chapter or panel of Yosuke practicing his flips for the first time and landing on his head.
---
http://www.facebook.com/MEmarauder - Marauder Shields Facebook page.
#8SabramPosted 1/31/2013 4:36:15 AM
Merc123 posted...
Chie, Naoto, and Kanji are the ones that i don't see a problem with. Chie trains all the time, Naoto has probably been trained how to use a gun as part of detective training, and Kanji probably can figure out how to bash somones face in with a desk.

The ones i have a problems with are Yosuke and Yukiko. I never understood how she can just throw a fan hard enough to kill monsters. And Yosuke and his freaking mid air flips.

Actually i would love a one shot manga chapter or panel of Yosuke practicing his flips for the first time and landing on his head.

All of Yosuke's clumsiness has led to him knowing how to throw his body around to best hurt OTHER people, and not just himself.

And since Yukiko does the traditional hostess thing for the hotel, I believe that she actually was trained in how to use a fan, she may have gotten bored during lessons and practiced throwing them.
---
Official Lightsword & Bowshieldgun of the MH3U Board.
Gamertag: Sabram PSN: Sabram
#9UniversquallPosted 1/31/2013 4:37:15 AM
Nano...
---
NP: Jurassic Park (PS3) Skyrim (PC) Jetpack Joyride, Final Fantasy I (Vita) Nope (WiiU60)
#10deathsaber79Posted 1/31/2013 8:30:42 AM
They are badass in the TV world where they are enhanced by the power of Persona- remember- their very own stats are based on the Persona equipped, so its not just the persona's skills, but they also benefit greatly in terms of strength and ability making them inhumanly powerful.

However, outside of the tv world they are just average kids since the Personas don't manifest anywhere other than the TV world (or the Dark hour in P3).

Besides, no one ever said anyone in the party were masters of their weapons- anybody could take a sword or knife and swing at something, which is all they basically do.