This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

wuld final fantasy fans stll play the game if it...

#1howdyneighbor25Posted 1/31/2013 4:05:49 AM
started to b fun? i know they get like 7.5s whihc is why the "under dogs" tend to flock to it but do u think it wuld still have its appeal if it was getting 9.5s or starting to be mainstream? just wondering cuz all th big titles like COD get hated on for being popular but FF is still "Cool"
---
Pay Day. Let's roll!
Paladin of the Brotherhood of Toeh
#2killakPosted 1/31/2013 4:06:16 AM
pardon?
---
This gen: Whining, gamers with an amazing sense of entitlement... waiting for pricedrops, cheering for studio closure and wondering why the industry changes
#3echa_OnePosted 1/31/2013 4:06:33 AM
Where's your girlfriend? o.O
---
There is a board for RPG, you know:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/220-rpgs-everything-else
#4killakPosted 1/31/2013 4:12:28 AM
Where's your girlfriend? o.O

Over here
---
"does the game give you any guidance at some point? How do I f***ing figure s*** out?" - darksydephil, trying to beat the opening of Bayonetta
#5UniversquallPosted 1/31/2013 4:13:20 AM
FF gets hated on. You must be new here.
---
NP: Jurassic Park (PS3) Skyrim (PC) Jetpack Joyride, Final Fantasy I (Vita) Nope (WiiU60)
#6BrutalBrockenPosted 1/31/2013 4:18:32 AM
Final Fantasy has always been fun, I also believe its hated on far more than call of duty. Start a topic and write Final Fantasy 7 is great or Final Fantasy 8 sucks, etc. See how fast people start complaining. Hell Final Fantasy 13 gets the worst of it. I've seen more FF13 hate topics then I've ever seen for CoD
---
XBOX- Brutal Brocken
PS3- BrutalBrocken
#7howdyneighbor25(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 4:22:37 AM
BrutalBrocken posted...
Final Fantasy has always been fun, I also believe its hated on far more than call of duty. Start a topic and write Final Fantasy 7 is great or Final Fantasy 8 sucks, etc. See how fast people start complaining. Hell Final Fantasy 13 gets the worst of it. I've seen more FF13 hate topics then I've ever seen for CoD

Ff7 is the only one I played but it is my favorite in the series. Why the hate on here for it? Cuz it's good?
---
Pay Day. Let's roll!
Paladin of the Brotherhood of Toeh
#8oxnerdPosted 1/31/2013 5:24:33 AM
I'm pretty sure FF was hated to the bone since the days of 7.
#9RoldragePosted 1/31/2013 5:28:29 AM
What the f*** are you talking about TC?
---
Life is overrated.
#10majin nemesisPosted 1/31/2013 5:50:33 AM(edited)
Final Fantasy is always fun to play
---
Swann:This is the last time.I'm tired of running damage control every time he makes a mess
Campbell:Right.You're the control,and if that fails,I'm the damage