This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

wuld final fantasy fans stll play the game if it...

#11anonymous46773Posted 1/31/2013 5:51:19 AM(edited)
majin nemesis posted...
what language is that TC ?

The language of the trolls. Don't try to understand it. Your brain might implode.
---
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
#12rikusora50Posted 1/31/2013 5:53:06 AM
Roldrage posted...
What the f*** are you talking about TC?

This topic is now about howdyneighbor's girlfriend
---
When pointing a gun at Kevin Mask's head, don't count to 3, count to 10. That way, you get to live 7 seconds longer.-smithkakarot
#13BrutalBrockenPosted 1/31/2013 10:08:47 PM
howdyneighbor25 posted...
BrutalBrocken posted...
Final Fantasy has always been fun, I also believe its hated on far more than call of duty. Start a topic and write Final Fantasy 7 is great or Final Fantasy 8 sucks, etc. See how fast people start complaining. Hell Final Fantasy 13 gets the worst of it. I've seen more FF13 hate topics then I've ever seen for CoD

Ff7 is the only one I played but it is my favorite in the series. Why the hate on here for it? Cuz it's good?

How can it be your favorite in the series if its the only one you played? Thats like me saying Mario is Missing is my favorite Super Mario game, but its the only one I played.
Final Fantasy 7 really brought RPG's to the forefront of peoples attention, before that you rarely saw a commercial for one or heard alot of people talking abou them. My favorite RPG by far is Final Fantasy 6, probably always will be, I dont see how it could be topped.

Now why the Final Fantasy 7 hate? I owned it day1, absolutely loved it, still do. But the fact is people are ******* tired of hearing about it, theres so many damn spinoff's, movies, games,cameo apperances, etc. I think we are just tired of it.
Theres better RPG's look around
---
XBOX- Brutal Brocken
PS3- BrutalBrocken
#14dkconklinPosted 1/31/2013 10:11:31 PM
This clown is on parole. Pay no attention to him.
#15nukedduckPosted 1/31/2013 10:15:23 PM
Im laughing soo hard reading these comments. Funniest topic of the day! I love FF7 the most as well but I understand why people wanna burn it the stake too.
---
PSN ID: radiatedduck
the most wonderful thing about radiatedducks, is IM THE ONLY ONE!!!
#16BrutalBrockenPosted 1/31/2013 10:15:38 PM
dkconklin posted...

Yeah, I just now noticed that. wonder what happened..
---
XBOX- Brutal Brocken
PS3- BrutalBrocken
#17howdyneighbor25(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 4:02:36 AM
dkconklin posted...

gotta love the haters and snitches am i rihgt?
---
Pay Day. Let's roll!
Paladin of the Brotherhood of Toeh
#18EurAsianGirlPosted 2/3/2013 4:04:20 AM
I'll play again once it goes back to how 4-10 were.

Good stories/storytelling, good characters and TOWNZ!
---
JRPG lover and not ashamed of it
Avid fan of the Grandia and Lunar series.
#19RPG maniac87Posted 2/3/2013 4:37:11 AM
oxnerd posted...
I'm pretty sure FF was hated to the bone since the days of 7.

And even before that. Final Fantasy has one of the largest fanbases, but some want each new game to be just like their favorite of the series. Because Final Fantasy never does the same thing twice this leads to frustration and anger.
---
You lack the mustache for full comprehension. (Super Paper Mario)
#20SightoPosted 2/3/2013 4:50:28 AM
EurAsianGirl posted...
I'll play again once it goes back to how 4-10 were.

Good stories/storytelling, good characters and TOWNZ!

I think they're all good in their own right, but the storytelling has improved with the exception of FF12.
"Golbez: Again, you underestimate me... But it is of no consequence. My long searching has come to an end! The Tower of Babil will now open the way to the moon!"
---
http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/15/15988000/ngbbs47fa102e7660f.gif