This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Wow if all 360 fanboys are as pathetic as my friend then they are the lowest

#1Shovel_BreakPosted 1/31/2013 7:52:43 AM
I had no idea that GTAV was delayed, my friend who is a huge 360 fanboy is really pissed because of it............. not because he cant play the game. Want to hear his reason?"

"GTAV Spring release was suppose to kill The Last of Us!!!!"

No joke, and I have never seen someone get so nervous after an announcement like that. He reacted worse than someone hearing their company was going under O___O

Do people REALLY want PS3 exclusives to fail that badly just because Microsoft sucks with supporting their console with exclusives compared to the competition?
---
May 7th 2013 - Naughty Dog's "The Last of Us"
Gaming will reach a new level (Only on PlayStation)
#2thesnoopmeisterPosted 1/31/2013 7:54:12 AM
Oh please. Ponies dont want Halo and Gears to fail?
#3RafedxPosted 1/31/2013 7:55:44 AM
Shovel_Break posted...
I had no idea that GTAV was delayed, my friend who is a huge 360 fanboy is really pissed because of it............. not because he cant play the game. Want to hear his reason?"

"GTAV Spring release was suppose to kill The Last of Us!!!!"

No joke, and I have never seen someone get so nervous after an announcement like that. He reacted worse than someone hearing their company was going under O___O

Do people REALLY want PS3 exclusives to fail that badly just because Microsoft sucks with supporting their console with exclusives compared to the competition?

No one ever acts like this if they are PS3 or Wii users. :/
---
http://www.terra-comic.com --> Terra: a Science Fiction Webcomic / Updates every 15th of the month.
#4majin nemesisPosted 1/31/2013 7:57:51 AM
lol
---
Swann:This is the last time.I'm tired of running damage control every time he makes a mess
Campbell:Right.You're the control,and if that fails,I'm the damage
#5crazyman32Posted 1/31/2013 8:02:16 AM
if this is true then your friend is a tool.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.
#6itis41269Posted 1/31/2013 8:03:40 AM
Kid will be Kids....
---
"Big lizard in my backyard, i can't afford to feed him anymore"
#7HaloODSTDPosted 1/31/2013 8:16:47 AM
fanboys are just people who can't afford two consoles.
---
GT: Jessica Jung xo PSN: Rutgers Student
Jessica Jung all day, every day.
#8SoliquidusPosted 1/31/2013 8:20:16 AM
Nothing can stop the Freight Train known as The Last of Us tho. Not even GTA

It is already one of the most anticipated games. Nothing will stop this. So your friend is an idiot either way
---
PS3 without Immersion lacks Rumble and PS3 without Rumble lacks Immersion. Finally Sony did the right thing
#9GingaritoPosted 1/31/2013 8:21:09 AM
Tell your friend nobody cares buy a ps3 then enjoy the best of ps3 and xbox. Why do people act like they have signed a contract to one console? I dont understand it. I have played gears 1-3 if you dont have an xbox you are missing out! I have also played uncharted 1-3 if you dont have a ps3 you are missing out!! And the last of us is going to be incredible.
---
MUFC We are English football. Currently playing - Far Cry 3 , WWE 13 , Blops 2
Good kid , M.A.A.D City
#10medmusclePosted 1/31/2013 8:23:39 AM
HaloODSTD posted...
fanboys are just people who can't afford two consoles.

Well said. There is NOTHING holding anyone back from purchasing multiple consoles (including handhelds which have tons of amazing games) and enjoying all that the ENTIRE VIDEO GAME INDUSTRY has to offer except themselves.
---
If you want to see FF Type-0 localized, put it in your sig and go here to sign: http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/project-crystallis.html