This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Wow if all 360 fanboys are as pathetic as my friend then they are the lowest

#11GingaritoPosted 1/31/2013 9:25:17 AM
HaloODSTD posted...
fanboys are just people who can't afford two consoles.

---
MUFC We are English football. Currently playing - Far Cry 3 , WWE 13 , Blops 2
Good kid , M.A.A.D City
#12RafedxPosted 1/31/2013 9:26:30 AM
medmuscle posted...
HaloODSTD posted...

Well said. There is NOTHING holding anyone back from purchasing multiple consoles (including handhelds which have tons of amazing games) and enjoying all that the ENTIRE VIDEO GAME INDUSTRY has to offer except themselves.

Thats what happens when these kids parents will not buy them more then 1 console. Some of them act like they signed a deal with Satan, they are forced to bash anything they don't own.

It is nice seeing people wine about this system or that game, and you just sit back and enjoy all the games on the PS3, 360, Wii (U), and PC.
---
http://www.terra-comic.com --> Terra: a Science Fiction Webcomic / Updates every 15th of the month.
#13HaloODSTDPosted 1/31/2013 9:33:11 AM
Rafedx posted...
medmuscle posted...
HaloODSTD posted...

Well said. There is NOTHING holding anyone back from purchasing multiple consoles (including handhelds which have tons of amazing games) and enjoying all that the ENTIRE VIDEO GAME INDUSTRY has to offer except themselves.

Thats what happens when these kids parents will not buy them more then 1 console. Some of them act like they signed a deal with Satan, they are forced to bash anything they don't own.

It is nice seeing people wine about this system or that game, and you just sit back and enjoy all the games on the PS3, 360, Wii (U), and PC.

As a kid, I was a SONY fanboy (PSone) then a xbox fanboy as a teen (Original Xbox), but now that I own a xbox 360 and ps3, I really don't give a crap
---
GT: Jessica Jung xo PSN: Rutgers Student
Jessica Jung all day, every day.
#14tigerex777Posted 1/31/2013 9:53:52 AM
Rafedx posted...
medmuscle posted...
HaloODSTD posted...

As a kid, I was a SONY fanboy (PSone) then a xbox fanboy as a teen (Original Xbox), but now that I own a xbox 360 and ps3, I really don't give a crap

your name says otherwise
---
i5 760 @ 3.8ghz / 4GB DDR3 Ripjaws / GTX 460 SLI @ 800/2000 / Cooler Master GX 750W PSU / Cooler Master Advance II case / Acer 22 1680x1050 / Windows 7 64
#15killakPosted 1/31/2013 9:56:38 AM
your name says otherwise

Does that mean you only care about the Game.com?
---
Caller: Do you have this game, "i wanna f*** your mother?"
Me (At EB Games): No, but we do have 'Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader' *click*
#16MourningReignsPosted 1/31/2013 9:57:35 AM
I'm not owning a PS3 & 360 when 99% of the game libraries are the same. It's not about not having enough to afford it, it's about not being stupid enough to buy it.
---
I finally won a mod dispute. Too bad it got overturned a day after my suspension ended.
#17killakPosted 1/31/2013 9:58:53 AM
I'm not owning a PS3 & 360 when 99% of the game libraries are the same. It's not about not having enough to afford it, it's about not being stupid enough to buy it.

99%? I bet I have enough 360 only games on my shelves, to disprove that number
---
Me - http://tinyurl.com/bslf5na
#18MourningReignsPosted 1/31/2013 10:00:40 AM
killak posted...

99%? I bet I have enough 360 only games on my shelves, to disprove that number

Well, let's say the overlap between games that I'd care about is high enough that I don't need another system. I don't own 2/3rds of the Sony exclusives, and I don't see too many 360 ones that interest me either.
---
I finally won a mod dispute. Too bad it got overturned a day after my suspension ended.
#19HaloODSTDPosted 1/31/2013 10:10:36 AM
MourningReigns posted...

97% of those games aren't worth getting for either console.
---
GT: Jessica Jung xo PSN: Rutgers Student
Jessica Jung all day, every day.
#20AceAndJunpeiPosted 1/31/2013 10:23:28 AM
TC is right, no Sony or Nintendo fans act this way...oh, wait...
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/62168949?page=1
Goon claims 90k to 70k is "70% drop in sales"