This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Wow if all 360 fanboys are as pathetic as my friend then they are the lowest

#31youwiththefacePosted 1/31/2013 11:17:10 AM
Fanboys are more insecure people who have to constantly tell themselves that they bought the right console. not really people who cant afford both.
---
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ you're seeing red ||||||||||||||||||||||||| you're seeing green
]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] you're seeing blue ~G~ results may vary
#32jrr18Posted 1/31/2013 11:17:45 AM
HaloODSTD posted...
work_a_holic posted...
HaloODSTD posted...
fanboys are just people who can't afford two consoles.

But keep being ignorant and thinking that way.

haha keep being an idiot believing what people write on message boards should be taken even in the slightest of seriousness. I don't even know what 'm spewing half the time here, nor do I care.

I'm*
---
Victory over Namco destroyer of games through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#33regsantotomasPosted 1/31/2013 11:25:50 AM(edited)
This is pathetic self-ingratiating promotion however you want to look at it. And while I am looking forward to Last Of Us, I laugh at the hyperbole of the TC's sig which is probably the root of this topic/work of fiction.
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
#34HaloODSTDPosted 1/31/2013 11:21:01 AM
jrr18 posted...
HaloODSTD posted...
work_a_holic posted...
HaloODSTD posted...

But keep being ignorant and thinking that way.

haha keep being an idiot believing what people write on message boards should be taken even in the slightest of seriousness. I don't even know what 'm spewing half the time here, nor do I care.

I'm*

typical fanboy.
---
GT: Jessica Jung xo PSN: Rutgers Student
Jessica Jung all day, every day.
#35jbl8199Posted 1/31/2013 11:21:41 AM
HaloODSTD posted...

So true. I don't have anything against Xbox myself except the fact they make you pay for online and their controllers suck. Other than that, they make pretty good games.
#36PangLaPosted 1/31/2013 11:22:52 AM
Yes, because one person = the whole Xbox 360 community.
#37oORyuumaruOoPosted 1/31/2013 11:56:53 AM
Shovel_Break posted...
I had no idea that GTAV was delayed, my friend who is a huge 360 fanboy is really pissed because of it............. not because he cant play the game. Want to hear his reason?"

"GTAV Spring release was suppose to kill The Last of Us!!!!"

No joke, and I have never seen someone get so nervous after an announcement like that. He reacted worse than someone hearing their company was going under O___O

Do people REALLY want PS3 exclusives to fail that badly just because Microsoft sucks with supporting their console with exclusives compared to the competition?

That sounds so unreal. I honestly can't imagine a reaction like that especially concerning video games. Your friend has issues.

No offense.
---
PSN: MrSeizo
"It's not the sword that makes the swordsman."
#38AceAndJunpeiPosted 1/31/2013 11:58:31 AM
oORyuumaruOo posted...
Shovel_Break posted...
I had no idea that GTAV was delayed, my friend who is a huge 360 fanboy is really pissed because of it............. not because he cant play the game. Want to hear his reason?"

"GTAV Spring release was suppose to kill The Last of Us!!!!"

No joke, and I have never seen someone get so nervous after an announcement like that. He reacted worse than someone hearing their company was going under O___O

Do people REALLY want PS3 exclusives to fail that badly just because Microsoft sucks with supporting their console with exclusives compared to the competition?

That sounds so unreal. I honestly can't imagine a reaction like that especially concerning video games. Your friend has issues.

No offense.

His "friend" doesn't exist; TC is a well-known troll on the 360 board.
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/62168949?page=1
Goon claims 90k to 70k is "70% drop in sales"
#39glory of power metalPosted 1/31/2013 11:59:18 AM
TC's post reeks of such extraordinary irony that the only explanation is he's trolling.
---
i7-950 3.4GHz | GeForce GTX 285 | 16 GB DDR3 | NEC 2490WUXi 1920x1200
glory of power metal is an anagram of Lame Flowerpot Orgy. ~ kirbymuncher
#40medmusclePosted 1/31/2013 12:00:15 PM
Shineboxer posted...
HaloODSTD posted...

Well said. There is NOTHING holding anyone back from purchasing multiple consoles (including handhelds which have tons of amazing games) and enjoying all that the ENTIRE VIDEO GAME INDUSTRY has to offer except themselves.

I don't like handhelds, the prospect of ruining my eyesight doesn't excite me, not to mention you look like an child if you play in public.

I couldn never take a grown man playing pokemon on a bus seriously.

But there are good games available nonetheless.

That means you haven't matured to adulthood yet. Being judgemental for anyone doing what they enjoy reaks of immaturity. Any grown person comfortably playing Pokeman in public is more mature than you. The word "irony" comes to mind here.
---
If you want to see FF Type-0 localized, put it in your sig and go here to sign: http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/project-crystallis.html