This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Wow if all 360 fanboys are as pathetic as my friend then they are the lowest

#41PhaseBlackPosted 1/31/2013 12:02:40 PM
regsantotomas posted...
This is pathetic self-ingratiating promotion however you want to look at it. And while I am looking forward to Last Of Us, I laugh at the hyperbole of the TC's sig which is probably the root of this topic/work of fiction.

An Xbot wanting The Last of Us to fail..... yeah thats a "work of fiction" alright <_<. If the TC is even lying it'd be based on a true story at the very least. Many, many of them judging by the trolls on this board
---
PSVita & 3DS
#42regsantotomasPosted 1/31/2013 12:06:54 PM
PhaseBlack posted...

An Xbot wanting The Last of Us to fail..... yeah thats a "work of fiction" alright <_<. If the TC is even lying it'd be based on a true story at the very least. Many, many of them judging by the trolls on this board

Does not compute

Are there PS3 detractors? Yes. Are there 360 detractors? Yes.

The point is that they are all equally pathetic and calling them out only increases the unnecessary (and supposedly unwanted) trolling.
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
#43residentbowersPosted 1/31/2013 12:11:56 PM
thesnoopmeister posted...
Oh please. Ponies dont want Halo and Gears to fail?

who started this pony thing? its one of the worst nicknames i've ever seen yet i see people use it all the time.

nintendrones=funny,xbots=funny,ponies=wtf?

why not go with phonies? it rhymes and yet, unlike ponies, its an insult and it relates to how sony fans are shallow gamers in general..

i could probably come up with better ones all day, but could someone just explain to me why being called a small horse is supposed to be a dig. am i missing something funny about it?
---
but Black Dynamite, I sell drugs to the community.
#44PhaseBlackPosted 1/31/2013 12:12:58 PM
regsantotomas posted...
PhaseBlack posted...

Does not compute

Are there PS3 detractors? Yes. Are there 360 detractors? Yes.

The point is that they are all equally pathetic and calling them out only increases the unnecessary (and supposedly unwanted) trolling.

Based on a true story as meaning the many Xbots that want that game to fail. You calling it a "work of fiction" made it seem like the idea of Xbot wishing the worst for a game not on their console is a wild exaggeration when this board has proved otherwise time and time again.

He is probably calling them out because that's a game he's excited for, thats all his sig said to me
---
PSVita & 3DS
#45CyhortI82Posted 1/31/2013 12:30:31 PM
Man, if you can't deal with people having different opinions than you on which console is better I'd hate to think how it's gonna be when you grow up and start talking about politics with people.
---
TheTygerfire is the love of my life.
I believe in the Straight Edge Savior and the Mizziah I love DLC :)
#46cell2355Posted 1/31/2013 12:54:54 PM
HaloODSTD posted...
fanboys are just people who can't afford two consoles.

---
http://www.backloggery.com/Kysuke
Not changing sig until Drew McIntyre wins a Title. (07/12/12)
#47SlaynWilderGL3Posted 1/31/2013 12:58:15 PM
medmuscle posted...
HaloODSTD posted...

Well said. There is NOTHING holding anyone back from purchasing multiple consoles (including handhelds which have tons of amazing games) and enjoying all that the ENTIRE VIDEO GAME INDUSTRY has to offer except themselves.

Except the economy, not everyone has a rich daddy you know.
---
Star Wars fans please like The Imperial Fleet facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Imperial-Fleet/462605397130503
#48Fou LuPosted 1/31/2013 1:10:43 PM
I'm really curious as to what makes these exclusives so awesome. I own a PS3 and 360, and I hate the exclusives available on both. I have both consoles only because a friend bought a PS3 and I wanted to play with them, so I bought one. Not play exclusives either, so yeah, not everyone buys a console due to the exclusives it has.
---
I smolder with generic rage.
#49jrr18Posted 1/31/2013 1:12:07 PM
residentbowers posted...
thesnoopmeister posted...
Oh please. Ponies dont want Halo and Gears to fail?

who started this pony thing? its one of the worst nicknames i've ever seen yet i see people use it all the time.

nintendrones=funny,xbots=funny,ponies=wtf?

why not go with phonies? it rhymes and yet, unlike ponies, its an insult and it relates to how sony fans are shallow gamers in general..

i could probably come up with better ones all day, but could someone just explain to me why being called a small horse is supposed to be a dig. am i missing something funny about it?

This started it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Little_Pony:_Friendship_Is_Magic_fandom
---
Victory over Namco destroyer of games through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#50ZephyriuumPosted 1/31/2013 1:19:03 PM
Gingarito posted...
HaloODSTD posted...

No, i don't think this has anything to do with it, i mean, i only have Xbox("i" can afford more consoles, but my parents won't buy, since they just bought me an xbox), but i don't have anything against the PS3(or PC or Nintendo), i would love to own multiple consoles, i am no one's fanboy, to be a fanboy is to be a tool, you live to serve the Industry, i play the best, if PS3 is the best then i i will play on PS3, if it's the Xbox, then i will buy one(i only bought the Xbox because the console and it's games were cheaper), i don't care about who makes them, i care to the fun they will provide me.Anyway, i hope you understand what i'm trying to say, i know my english is bad, but you can make something out of it.....
---
Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3, so close and so far...
http://www.abload.de/img/narutovsraikageaxexr.gif