This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Wow if all 360 fanboys are as pathetic as my friend then they are the lowest

#51Camiguin99Posted 1/31/2013 1:20:24 PM
your friend is the biggest ps3 basher, so when he heard the news he knew it was a slap in the face. the bigger you are the harder you fall, it was payback for all his bashing on the ps3. thats why he reacted that way, you see 360 fanboys are cant accept they're lower than ps3. they may have faster DLC arrival but thats 1/8 of the games content. a full exclusive is 100% of a games content.
and besides that the biggest blow is we get free online gaming, so 360 can never go above that.
---
moew mix
#52zyrax2301Posted 1/31/2013 1:22:48 PM
thesnoopmeister posted...
Oh please. Ponies dont want Halo and Gears to fail?

It's true what they say, the first reply to any gamefaqs topic is always the dumbest.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#53Dave_KirkhamPosted 1/31/2013 1:34:42 PM
AceAndJunpei posted...
oORyuumaruOo posted...
Shovel_Break posted...
I had no idea that GTAV was delayed, my friend who is a huge 360 fanboy is really pissed because of it............. not because he cant play the game. Want to hear his reason?"

"GTAV Spring release was suppose to kill The Last of Us!!!!"

No joke, and I have never seen someone get so nervous after an announcement like that. He reacted worse than someone hearing their company was going under O___O

Do people REALLY want PS3 exclusives to fail that badly just because Microsoft sucks with supporting their console with exclusives compared to the competition?

That sounds so unreal. I honestly can't imagine a reaction like that especially concerning video games. Your friend has issues.

No offense.

His "friend" doesn't exist; TC is a well-known troll on the 360 board.

just like you are a well known troll on this board and the VITA board
---
I am not a screenwriter. I am a used car salesman. I spend more on toys than my own 3 kids and I hate anything Sony puts out even if it is widely praised.
#54MorguesonPosted 1/31/2013 1:38:43 PM
And how old is your friend?

Oh, I get it now.
#55bluedragon619Posted 1/31/2013 1:49:57 PM
Gingarito posted...
Tell your friend nobody cares buy a ps3 then enjoy the best of ps3 and xbox. Why do people act like they have signed a contract to one console? I dont understand it. I have played gears 1-3 if you dont have an xbox you are missing out! I have also played uncharted 1-3 if you dont have a ps3 you are missing out!! And the last of us is going to be incredible.

Well said, Uncharted = awesome Ps3=Awesome
Gears=Awesome Xbox360=Awesome
You stay 'loyal' to one your missing out on quality gaming, you wanna have a favourite then fine, just don't be a fool about it
---
Your dead, NOW STAY DEAD
#56JusticeSwordPosted 1/31/2013 1:54:13 PM
As if people have friends this sad, its friday tomorrow if this guys real go get him laid.
---
PSN:TheDragonzord
>_> Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles HD remix please
#57mjc0961Posted 1/31/2013 1:55:28 PM
Indeed. It's almost as pathetic as thinking that another zombie outbreak shooter starting another 30 something white guy will make gaming reach a new level.
---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey
#58bossk5Posted 1/31/2013 1:58:35 PM(edited)
Considering the TC took to pm trolling me as soon as that article speculating the shipped ps3 consoles hit a couple of weeks ago as if he had just fought and won Normandy beach..... I'd say he and his imaginary friend are two peas in a pod.
---
Welcome to Gamefaqs, where trolls run rampant. I buy used games.Pacers 3- whatever...I give up
#59curtycurtisPosted 1/31/2013 2:12:44 PM
Shovel_Break posted...
I had no idea that GTAV was delayed, my friend who is a huge 360 fanboy is really pissed because of it............. not because he cant play the game. Want to hear his reason?"

"GTAV Spring release was suppose to kill The Last of Us!!!!"

No joke, and I have never seen someone get so nervous after an announcement like that. He reacted worse than someone hearing their company was going under O___O

Do people REALLY want PS3 exclusives to fail that badly just because Microsoft sucks with supporting their console with exclusives compared to the competition?

So a 360 game that is multiplatform is going to "kill" an anticipated PS3 exclusive? I'm having trouble in seeing the logic here. Anyway you look at it the PS3 is coming out ahead in that argument since it gets both games and the 360 only gets the one. I don't think your friend is a fanboy, I think he's just probably not very bright.
#60thesnoopmeisterPosted 1/31/2013 2:30:57 PM
zyrax2301 posted...
thesnoopmeister posted...
Oh please. Ponies dont want Halo and Gears to fail?

It's true what they say, the first reply to any gamefaqs topic is always the dumbest.

Bless.