This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Wow if all 360 fanboys are as pathetic as my friend then they are the lowest

#71AceAndJunpeiPosted 1/31/2013 3:56:07 PM
Dave_Kirkham posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
oORyuumaruOo posted...
Shovel_Break posted...
I had no idea that GTAV was delayed, my friend who is a huge 360 fanboy is really pissed because of it............. not because he cant play the game. Want to hear his reason?"

"GTAV Spring release was suppose to kill The Last of Us!!!!"

No joke, and I have never seen someone get so nervous after an announcement like that. He reacted worse than someone hearing their company was going under O___O

Do people REALLY want PS3 exclusives to fail that badly just because Microsoft sucks with supporting their console with exclusives compared to the competition?

That sounds so unreal. I honestly can't imagine a reaction like that especially concerning video games. Your friend has issues.

No offense.

His "friend" doesn't exist; TC is a well-known troll on the 360 board.

just like you are a well known troll on this board and the VITA board

Hey new account/stalker/alt account! Wanna use your main, or did your jimmies get rustled right off of you?;0)
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/62168949?page=1
Goon claims 90k to 70k is "70% drop in sales"
#72The_Zora_KingPosted 1/31/2013 4:01:27 PM
Didn't read this topic, but based on his board, kettle, meet pot.
---
Favorite Game of the Year thus far: Silent Hill: Downpour 8/10
A true throwback to classic survival horror
#73MasterVadingPosted 1/31/2013 4:01:41 PM
Shineboxer posted...
HaloODSTD posted...
fanboys are just people who can't afford two consoles.

Well said. There is NOTHING holding anyone back from purchasing multiple consoles (including handhelds which have tons of amazing games) and enjoying all that the ENTIRE VIDEO GAME INDUSTRY has to offer except themselves.

I don't like handhelds, the prospect of ruining my eyesight doesn't excite me, not to mention you look like an child if you play in public.

I couldn never take a grown man playing pokemon on a bus seriously.

But there are good games available nonetheless.

wow how pathetic is that.

_
_
_
_
_
---
Try out Anarchy Reigns, you might like it.
PSN/GT: menvimacal
#74CloakedNubPosted 1/31/2013 4:03:44 PM
thesnoopmeister posted...
Oh please. Ponies dont want Halo and Gears to fail?

This. Just this. All console's have fanboys like that. TC being one of them just by the very nature of his last sentence.
#75ADHDguitarPosted 1/31/2013 4:04:37 PM
TC's friend is a complete ass, but Sony Ponies are the worst.

Ponies say PlayStation is the best and everything else should die.

Xbots say Xbox is the best, but they tend to stay inside their own little world.

Nintendrones are pretty passive, but they throw some pretty stupid arguments when provoked. (ie: Bringing up the Vita failing for no reason.)
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#76vecrynPosted 1/31/2013 4:54:33 PM
Gingarito posted...
Tell your friend nobody cares buy a ps3 then enjoy the best of ps3 and xbox. Why do people act like they have signed a contract to one console? I dont understand it. I have played gears 1-3 if you dont have an xbox you are missing out! I have also played uncharted 1-3 if you dont have a ps3 you are missing out!! And the last of us is going to be incredible.

Not everyone can afford to buy both, namely if they are under age and have to rely on their parents. Luckily I haven't had that problem in an extremely long time and did end up buying a ps3 last year. I completely agree with you that if people haven't played Uncharted they are missing out. Not to mention Metal Gear 4. 360 users though enjoy Gears, Skyrim with DLC before anyone else and a lot of other things. Having both is the way to go if you can do it. I will likely pick up a Wii U also when the new monolith game comes out, and hopefully they make a new metroid by then too.
#77Dave_KirkhamPosted 1/31/2013 5:59:03 PM
AceAndJunpei posted...
Dave_Kirkham posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
oORyuumaruOo posted...
Shovel_Break posted...
I had no idea that GTAV was delayed, my friend who is a huge 360 fanboy is really pissed because of it............. not because he cant play the game. Want to hear his reason?"

"GTAV Spring release was suppose to kill The Last of Us!!!!"

No joke, and I have never seen someone get so nervous after an announcement like that. He reacted worse than someone hearing their company was going under O___O

Do people REALLY want PS3 exclusives to fail that badly just because Microsoft sucks with supporting their console with exclusives compared to the competition?

That sounds so unreal. I honestly can't imagine a reaction like that especially concerning video games. Your friend has issues.

No offense.

His "friend" doesn't exist; TC is a well-known troll on the 360 board.

just like you are a well known troll on this board and the VITA board

Hey new account/stalker/alt account! Wanna use your main, or did your jimmies get rustled right off of you?;0)

thanks for confirming what I previously wrote

now go run to hellhole and cry to the mods
---
I am not a screenwriter. I am a used car salesman. I spend more on toys than my own 3 kids and I hate anything Sony puts out even if it is widely praised.
#78AceAndJunpeiPosted 1/31/2013 6:04:48 PM
Oh, it's Astute! Heya Stalker, had to made a new account to get by the ignore list, eh? LMAO, you haven't changed a bit, which is truly sad for you. I'd feel bad, but I don't care, so I guess I wouldn't actually feel bad.
---
#79Dave_KirkhamPosted 1/31/2013 6:07:33 PM
AceAndJunpei posted...
Oh, it's Astute! Heya Stalker, had to made a new account to get by the ignore list, eh? LMAO, you haven't changed a bit, which is truly sad for you. I'd feel bad, but I don't care, so I guess I wouldn't actually feel bad.

lololol no wonder ms L dumped you
---
I am not a screenwriter. I am a used car salesman. I spend more on toys than my own 3 kids and I hate anything Sony puts out even if it is widely praised.
#80AceAndJunpeiPosted 1/31/2013 6:11:46 PM
Dave_Kirkham posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...

lololol no wonder ms L dumped you

Ha, not a chance on that. We're still very much together with our puppy:)
---