This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Wow if all 360 fanboys are as pathetic as my friend then they are the lowest

#91killakPosted 2/3/2013 1:44:32 AM
I wanted DmC to fail and it did. Last of Us is going to destroy but I'm more excited for ascension.

You should punch yourself in the face, every time you say something like 'I wanted 'x' to fail'
---
"does the game give you any guidance at some point? How do I f***ing figure s*** out?" - darksydephil, trying to beat the opening of Bayonetta
#92RoxasANobodyPosted 2/3/2013 1:46:15 AM
Soliquidus posted...
Nothing can stop the Freight Train known as The Last of Us tho. Not even GTA

It is already one of the most anticipated games. Nothing will stop this. So your friend is an idiot either way

I completely forgot about TLU a while back. To say that GTA would destroy TLU is an understatement.
---
"Fantastic baby."
Currently playing: R&C HD Collection, Borderlands 2, Far Cry 3, and Assassin's Creed III
#93ukokira1Posted 2/3/2013 1:58:22 AM
Camiguin99 posted...
your friend is the biggest ps3 basher, so when he heard the news he knew it was a slap in the face. the bigger you are the harder you fall, it was payback for all his bashing on the ps3. thats why he reacted that way, you see 360 fanboys are cant accept they're lower than ps3. they may have faster DLC arrival but thats 1/8 of the games content. a full exclusive is 100% of a games content.
and besides that the biggest blow is we get free online gaming, so 360 can never go above that.

Oh please I dont even have an Xbox and I can tell they are much better then PS3 fanboys
---
Look at you, soaring through the air like an bird... Piloting a blimp.
#94Raven_CyarmPosted 2/3/2013 2:12:03 AM
thesnoopmeister posted...
Oh please. Ponies dont want Halo and Gears to fail?

>implying they're a threat to begin with
---
#AntiSmark
http://www.youtube.com/RavenCyarm
#95thesnoopmeisterPosted 2/3/2013 10:19:46 AM
Raven_Cyarm posted...
thesnoopmeister posted...
Oh please. Ponies dont want Halo and Gears to fail?

>implying they're a threat to begin with

Implying fanboys of Nintendo, Sony and MS are all as bad as each other. What is wrong with you people being unable to understand simple things
#96KOTRwhoopsPosted 2/3/2013 10:51:43 AM
I can't believe you care this much?
---
PLAYING - Minecraft (360), DmC (PC), ZombiU (WU), Ni No Kuni (PS3)
MOST WANTED - FFvsXIII, GTAV, Tales Of Xillia, Lightning Returns