This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How do you feel about THQ going under?

#1AndehPandyPosted 1/31/2013 8:57:24 AM
Your thoughts?
#2toadiemanPosted 1/31/2013 8:58:37 AM
What games they made?
---
PSN: toadieman
#3thesnoopmeisterPosted 1/31/2013 9:00:28 AM
My thoughts? Where the hell is my Fire Warrior 2 you clowns.
#4RafedxPosted 1/31/2013 9:00:50 AM
AndehPandy posted...
Your thoughts?

It's business, and to be honest I thought they were going to go under sooner. The main reason I am okay with it is most of the IP's I really liked are in the hands of developers I liked more then THQ's.
---
http://www.terra-comic.com --> Terra: a Science Fiction Webcomic / Updates every 15th of the month.
#5KouenZanPosted 1/31/2013 9:03:39 AM
NO MORE RED FACTION =(
---
Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
#6theshovellerPosted 1/31/2013 9:08:38 AM
toadieman posted...
What games they made?

Red Faction, Summoner, Saint's Row, Darksiders, Metro 2033, some wrestling games, and... uh... probably some other stuff I'm drawing a blank on right now.

I think it kinda sucks and is one of those things that other companies could learn from, if they analyze what they did wrong. Still, if the series they owned get picked up and carry off in a good direction, then I'll be happy. I really want Saint's Row to keep with its insanity when compared to the GTA series - it's why I like those games, but not Grand Theft Auto. And I want Red Faction to hopefully return to its FPS roots and destructible level setup.
#7HaloODSTDPosted 1/31/2013 9:15:56 AM
Saints Row > GTA
---
GT: Jessica Jung xo PSN: Rutgers Student
Jessica Jung all day, every day.
#8SDFan18Posted 1/31/2013 9:37:01 AM
Sucks I probably wont be getting my Metro: Last Light pre-order in March like I was supposed to.
---
"Welcome to nowhere and finding out where it is."
PSN ID: BBFaNaTiC86
#9RollingCradlePosted 1/31/2013 9:39:47 AM
I thought Saint's Row was a cash cow? Oh well.
#10killakPosted 1/31/2013 9:41:32 AM
I think it sucks, because THQ were an absolute abomination back in the SNES/Megadrive days, and then started putting their name on alot of quality titles and become a very respected publisher.

It's sad to see any big name dev go under.
---
..you're supposed to put spoilers when you talk about the color of the sky. some people haven't seen it yet. - llaW_Enots