This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The most overrated game of all time.

#11Norken(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 11:23:30 AM
PHEEliNUX posted...
FF7, Ni No Kuni, CoD and there are many more

Dude everyone knows COd sucks that's why we call it Clone of Duty Modern Boredom.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.
Romans 14:8
#12a gPosted 1/31/2013 11:23:56 AM
OoT is definitely the most overrated game ever, it's not even in the top 3 best zelda games
#13Devilman_AmonPosted 1/31/2013 11:24:16 AM
Yu-Gi-Oh
Pokemon
Call of Duty
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#14Norken(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 11:25:00 AM
demonsouls4life posted...
idk of all time but this gen super mario galaxy and legend of zelda skyward sword were huge disappointments imo.

*Points at FF13 series*
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.
Romans 14:8
#15FooFighters25Posted 1/31/2013 11:25:30 AM
Demon's Souls
Halo 3
Donkey Kong Country
---
wP/RawkHawk
PSN - rokkenwithdokken
#16LLL_DeadlyPosted 1/31/2013 11:26:34 AM
Devilman_Amon posted...
LLL_Deadly posted...
OoT is the most overrated game of all time.

- Why? NO game can live up to OoT's hype and ratings. I love the game, but damn was I disappointed when I went in expecting the greatest game of all time (it's one of the greatest though).

What year did you play it

2005, the same year I started playing the Zelda series. I'm aware it would have been groundbreaking in its year of release, though.
---
Wind Waker is one of the greatest games ever made. Hoping the HD Remake does it justice.
#17LLL_DeadlyPosted 1/31/2013 11:27:05 AM
Norken posted...
LLL_Deadly posted...

- Why? NO game can live up to OoT's hype and ratings. I love the game, but damn was I disappointed when I went in expecting the greatest game of all time (it's one of the greatest though).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FopyRHHlt3M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FopyRHHlt3M
---
Wind Waker is one of the greatest games ever made. Hoping the HD Remake does it justice.
#18Devilman_AmonPosted 1/31/2013 11:27:10 AM
LLL_Deadly posted...
Devilman_Amon posted...
LLL_Deadly posted...

2005, the same year I started playing the Zelda series. I'm aware it would have been groundbreaking in its year of release, though.

Exactly as I figured....
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#19LLL_DeadlyPosted 1/31/2013 11:28:09 AM
Devilman_Amon posted...
LLL_Deadly posted...
Devilman_Amon posted...
LLL_Deadly posted...

Exactly as I figured....

That wasn't my point, though. Even today, it's considered a flawless masterpiece that no game will ever dethrone, which certainly isn't the case.
---
#20RomangeloPosted 1/31/2013 11:28:45 AM
Ni No Kuni
Outland
Journey
---
X > V > T > VI > XII > XIII-2 > X-2 > XIII > TLR > VIII > VII > IV > IX > III > I > II