This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The most overrated game of all time.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. The most overrated game of all time.
2 years ago#11
PHEEliNUX posted...
FF7, Ni No Kuni, CoD and there are many more

Dude everyone knows COd sucks that's why we call it Clone of Duty Modern Boredom.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.
Romans 14:8
2 years ago#12
OoT is definitely the most overrated game ever, it's not even in the top 3 best zelda games
2 years ago#13
Yu-Gi-Oh
Pokemon
Call of Duty
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
2 years ago#14
demonsouls4life posted...
idk of all time but this gen super mario galaxy and legend of zelda skyward sword were huge disappointments imo.

*Points at FF13 series*
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.
Romans 14:8
2 years ago#15
Demon's Souls
Halo 3
Donkey Kong Country
---
wP/RawkHawk
PSN - rokkenwithdokken
2 years ago#16
Devilman_Amon posted...
LLL_Deadly posted...
OoT is the most overrated game of all time.

- Why? NO game can live up to OoT's hype and ratings. I love the game, but damn was I disappointed when I went in expecting the greatest game of all time (it's one of the greatest though).

What year did you play it

2005, the same year I started playing the Zelda series. I'm aware it would have been groundbreaking in its year of release, though.
---
Wind Waker is one of the greatest games ever made. Hoping the HD Remake does it justice.
2 years ago#17
Norken posted...
LLL_Deadly posted...

- Why? NO game can live up to OoT's hype and ratings. I love the game, but damn was I disappointed when I went in expecting the greatest game of all time (it's one of the greatest though).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FopyRHHlt3M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FopyRHHlt3M
---
Wind Waker is one of the greatest games ever made. Hoping the HD Remake does it justice.
2 years ago#18
LLL_Deadly posted...
Devilman_Amon posted...
LLL_Deadly posted...

2005, the same year I started playing the Zelda series. I'm aware it would have been groundbreaking in its year of release, though.

Exactly as I figured....
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
2 years ago#19
Devilman_Amon posted...
LLL_Deadly posted...
Devilman_Amon posted...
LLL_Deadly posted...

Exactly as I figured....

That wasn't my point, though. Even today, it's considered a flawless masterpiece that no game will ever dethrone, which certainly isn't the case.
---
2 years ago#20
Ni No Kuni
Outland
Journey
---
X > V > T > VI > XII > XIII-2 > X-2 > XIII > TLR > VIII > VII > IV > IX > III > I > II
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. The most overrated game of all time.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived