This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The most overrated game of all time.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. The most overrated game of all time.
2 years ago#171
ITT: People don't understand the difference between a game being overrated and simply not liking a game many others like.
2 years ago#172
supersonic953 posted...
ITT: People don't understand the difference between a game being overrated and simply not liking a game many others like.

Translation: ITT: GameFAQs
---
When pointing a gun at Kevin Mask's head, don't count to 3, count to 10. That way, you get to live 7 seconds longer.-smithkakarot
2 years ago#173
TimTebow1 posted...
"How is FF13 overrated when mostly everyone hates it and its also the lowest scoring main-line non-MMO Final Fantasy by critics?"

IMO, even the credit it is given is still too much :D

This is how I feel about FF-13. It is more Linear than past FF games.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.
Romans 14:8
2 years ago#174
Final Fantasy 13 IMO

It's too bad... I thought it was impossible for me to dislike a Final Fantasy game. :(
2 years ago#175
Halo without a doubt with half life right behind that
2 years ago#176
Tetris.
---
Can I put my Onix in your Cloyster? Yes: 6 No: 4 Maybe: 2
The Sapphire Carbuncle: Why I'm proud to be a brony http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyYTKbC6tbw
2 years ago#177
DARK SOULS!!! The game is utter trash to me because of its gameplay and because I'm a hardcore gamer I was expecting more of it. The media and the fan boys over hyped the game and I was sorely disapointed which led me to question the rational thought of others. I lost my faith in critic reviews ever since that day.
---
Recommended games: Guild Wars 2, The Witcher 2, Skyrim, Batman arkham city, Brutal Legend
Terrible games: Dark Souls, Demon Souls, Diablo 3, X-Com, War Z
2 years ago#178
a g posted...
OoT is definitely the most overrated game ever, it's not even in the top 3 best zelda games

Indeed
---
"A true hero turns into a werewolf, kills a village full of idiots, then pimps their women out for profit to buy new armor" - Exar0s
GT: Juvart24
2 years ago#179
Juvart24 posted...
a g posted...
OoT is definitely the most overrated game ever, it's not even in the top 3 best zelda games

Indeed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FopyRHHlt3M
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.
Romans 14:8
2 years ago#180
CaliberChamp posted...
DARK SOULS!!! The game is utter trash to me because of its gameplay and because I'm a hardcore gamer I was expecting more of it. The media and the fan boys over hyped the game and I was sorely disapointed which led me to question the rational thought of others. I lost my faith in critic reviews ever since that day.

Your recommended games list suggests to me that you are not a hardcore gamer. Also, I will go with WoW for most overrated.
---
"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance."-Socrates
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. The most overrated game of all time.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived