This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The most overrated game of all time.

#231XenobowPosted 2/1/2013 12:07:53 AM
Final Fantasy VII
Ni No Kuni
Demon's Souls
#232Norken(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 12:49:43 AM
CynicalGamer1 posted...
aj4x94 posted...
Grand Theft Auto IV(Bore)

As a fan of the series, I felt it failed on many fronts, and definitely did not deserve straight 10's as it did.

I agree...it was overhyped but also I felt it was an improvement over San Andreas. Vice City was awesome and then SA was a let down. I didn't mind IV but I think I've grown past that genre now

How was SA a let down? (no negative intent just curious)
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.
Romans 14:8
#233synthetiksinPosted 2/1/2013 12:58:21 AM
Gears of War. I've beaten the whole series and it's one of the stupidest series I have ever played. **** story, **** characters, **** gameplay, but my buddies are so into it, it's disgusting.

Granted, it's fun coop.
#234Worm199Posted 2/1/2013 1:07:06 AM
Skyrim

Seriously I don't understand the praise. Sure it improved a lot of things from Oblivion and it does feel like a great RPG.

But the combat ruins everything! Rarely have I played something so incredibly dull and repetitive as the combat in Skyrim.
---
''Wisest is he who knows, that he knows nothing'' - Socrates
I would like to change that to ''Wisest is the wrestling fan who knows nothing beforehand''
#235CronoGuyverPosted 2/1/2013 1:20:55 AM
Pokemon.
---
Those who come with a sword, will die by the sword.
#236lebronwadeboshPosted 2/1/2013 3:47:35 AM
Batman Arkham City and Bioshock .. GTA IV!!!!

those who say Resident Evil 4 and The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time ... are my most hated PERSONS in the world of all-time,all-places,all-things, all everything!!!.. xD
---
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2, FarCry(2004), Gears of War
#237djprofessork1Posted 2/1/2013 3:55:56 AM
Worm199 posted...
Skyrim

Seriously I don't understand the praise. Sure it improved a lot of things from Oblivion and it does feel like a great RPG.

But the combat ruins everything! Rarely have I played something so incredibly dull and repetitive as the combat in Skyrim.

I agree, Skyrim is boring as hell.

It's like a single player MMO, quantity over quality. A million boring pointless quests. And the story sucks.
---
If you believe in Goku, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your signature.
#238MattUK07Posted 2/1/2013 3:56:36 AM
Call of duty
---
Games looking forward to this year- The Last Of Us,God Of War Ascension, Beyond:Two Souls, Tomb Raider, Bioshock Infinite,
#239Erupt50Posted 2/1/2013 4:12:50 AM
Skyrim,Max Payne 3,Uncharted(all of them),metal gear games, halo....others as well.Hard to pick one.
---
PSN- Erupt50 XBL- Erupt50
#240Thermador446Posted 2/1/2013 4:18:32 AM
Final Fantasy
Final my ass; how many sequels do they have now?
---
"While you are wasting your time castrating a priceless antique, I have been systematically feeding babies to hungry mutated puppies!"