This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The most overrated game of all time.

#251MrMikeMaPosted 2/1/2013 2:02:00 PM
Tetris.
#252DotsAndLinesPosted 2/1/2013 2:04:55 PM
Your favourite game XD
---
I'm just here to talk about games. Please leave me out of the drama.
#253TerotrousPosted 2/1/2013 2:06:02 PM
kylemcauliffe15 posted...
After 9 hours Okami is boring.

If it even offers 9 solid hours that's an improvement. That's also fairly long by 3D Adventure standards anyway.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "GBA Summon Night Swordcraft Story"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
#254docholliday504Posted 2/1/2013 2:18:13 PM
ITT: WaaaaaahhhhmBurgers.
---
Wii Number: 2350 5528 3593 6022
PSN ID: docholliday504 Gamertag: docholliday504 Now Playing...Madden 2013, Halo 4, Ninja Gaiden 3
#255OrangeSchweesePosted 2/1/2013 2:27:47 PM(edited)
Borderlands 2...one of the most boring FPS I've ever played. One of the most tedious RPG's I've ever played. I wanted to like it, but the constant looting and mediocre gunplay....

I can understand giving it a 7-8, but the acclaim it's received...10's? Really?
#256Norken(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 2:37:04 PM
Terotrous posted...
No one is going to get into a big argument over my post? I'm disappointed PS3 board.

I thought about it for the FFX but then I just decided to let it go. I personally liked the sphere grid and BLITZBall but wuteva.
Some people like Dragon Quest style others want a newer version of Rpg. I like both but lean more to the Dragon quest.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.
Romans 14:8
#257OrangeSchweesePosted 2/1/2013 2:38:54 PM
Terotrous posted...
No one is going to get into a big argument over my post? I'm disappointed PS3 board.

I agree that X is overrated. OoT and MP, though? Sounds like a case of subjectivity, because I loved the hell out of these games and I'm always critical of new things.
#258Norken(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 2:44:35 PM
OrangeSchweese posted...
Borderlands 2...one of the most boring FPS I've ever played. One of the most tedious RPG's I've ever played. I wanted to like it, but the constant looting and mediocre gunplay....

I can understand giving it a 7-8, but the acclaim it's received...10's? Really?

I'm so spoiled by DOOM (Final Doom specifically) that I tend too ignore critics when they give critical acclaim to other FPS.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.
Romans 14:8
#259OrangeSchweesePosted 2/1/2013 2:49:21 PM
Norken posted...
I'm so spoiled by DOOM (Final Doom specifically) that I tend too ignore critics when they give critical acclaim to other FPS.

Yeah, after playing Gears, Binary Domain, Quake, Painkiller, etc. I just can't play Borderlands without falling asleep.

RAGE was weak, too. Still waiting on DOOM 4.
#260RPGspleasePosted 2/1/2013 3:26:32 PM
Which can be pointed towards the same type of argument people put up when they say "Led Zep or The Who is the greatest band of all time" or "Clapton or BB King is the greatest guitarist of all time"

People will hold dear to what first impressed them. The groundbreakers or trendsetters if you will.....the stuff that spawns or spawned many off shoots that were inspired by them.
They hold those in higher regard and respect because they were there first that set the trend historically; that did something then that wasn't done before exactly....

I don't think anyone ever in their right mind ever thought Clapton could even wipe bb's rear. Then again Hendrix is the God among men he made that baby sing and wail. Music today is due to him. He even played on the wrong guitar. He was opposite handed.
---
"Some of this is garbage, most is handheld, and most isn't even in ENGLISH. " Phaseslaethe on Japan's mediacreate numbers