This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The most overrated game of all time.

#51SayoriaPosted 1/31/2013 3:02:20 PM
Got to be Call of Duty games. I mean, seriously, it does everything all other shooter games do. Put you in an online square with obstacles in the goal of killing anything you see move that isn't blue/green named or whatever. Nothing that at all warrants even a look to me.
---
Sailor Moon returns 2013! O_o
#52UniversquallPosted 1/31/2013 3:06:57 PM
Mass Effect
---
NP: Jurassic Park (PS3) Skyrim (PC) Jetpack Joyride, Final Fantasy I (Vita) Nope (WiiU60)
#53Norken(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 3:16:45 PM
Universquall posted...
Mass Effect

You know you may have just swayed me to your side. GJ!
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.
Romans 14:8
#54SHAO-KhanPosted 1/31/2013 3:20:48 PM
EVERY GODDMAN CALL OF DUTY TITLE, it's just the same boring garbage every year, move into room , kill everything, move to next room and repeat, not strategy, no tactics, no consequences for your actions beside "killing civilians is not tollerated" then it releads your last checkpoint....
---
"If we're Evil or Divine , We're the Last in Line" - Ronnie James Dio
#55DarknessXSeekerPosted 1/31/2013 3:29:29 PM
I don't get how FFVII is overrated when no one on likes it. Seriously what is so bad about it? I have heard people say it's the graphics yet they say FFVI is the best and that the story is horrible yet they say VI is the best.
---
"You're gonna get shown the door, old man."
#56toomanymouthsPosted 1/31/2013 3:38:13 PM
LLL_Deadly posted...
Devilman_Amon posted...
LLL_Deadly posted...
Devilman_Amon posted...
LLL_Deadly posted...
OoT is the most overrated game of all time.

- Why? NO game can live up to OoT's hype and ratings. I love the game, but damn was I disappointed when I went in expecting the greatest game of all time (it's one of the greatest though).

What year did you play it

2005, the same year I started playing the Zelda series. I'm aware it would have been groundbreaking in its year of release, though.

Exactly as I figured....

That wasn't my point, though. Even today, it's considered a flawless masterpiece that no game will ever dethrone, which certainly isn't the case.

That's because no game will ever be as revolutionary for it's time as OoT was. At least not that we expect. There may be games that are more enjoyable to play today than going back and playing OoT, but few games can capture the feeling of playing OoT in the year of its release.
#57Norken(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 3:39:53 PM
OOt's journey beats the new Zelda's journeys.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.
Romans 14:8
#58CloakedNubPosted 1/31/2013 3:49:51 PM
OoT and FF7.

Neither game revolutionized anything. OoT brought masses to Zelda, and FF7 brought masses to the JRPG genre and the FF series.

Both are highly overrated and undeserving of their copious amounts of fanboy juice.
#59plo617Posted 1/31/2013 3:54:56 PM
Any Zelda game outside of 'Link to the Past'. I'm not even a Zelda fan and thought that game was incredible.
#60ADHDguitarPosted 1/31/2013 3:56:32 PM
Well, I'd say Mass Effect, but even then I don't like saying that other people are wrong for liking games.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2