This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The most overrated game of all time.

#61BoomerTheGreatPosted 1/31/2013 3:58:08 PM
Either Skyrim or Minecraft. I havent technically played Minecraft tho but I watched my nephew play it and I wanted to break the computer
---
Greatness comes from within
#62ADHDguitarPosted 1/31/2013 3:59:34 PM
BoomerTheGreat posted...
Either Skyrim or Minecraft. I havent technically played Minecraft tho but I watched my nephew play it and I wanted to break the computer

Minecraft has a lot of young obnoxious fans, but it's by no means a bad game.

It's just... not for everyone. Skyrim, while I love it, is pretty overrated.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#63BakuryukunPosted 1/31/2013 4:14:39 PM
None of them, because overrated is a dumb word, that is never used properly in gaming lexicon.

What makes your opinion on a game so much more valid that you can factually judge that other people rate the same game "higher than it deserves?" the term overrated isn't an opinionative word, it's an objective word, people don't seem to know that, or even worse they do and are actually just really conceited.
#64BoomerTheGreatPosted 1/31/2013 4:17:08 PM
ADHDguitar posted...
BoomerTheGreat posted...

Minecraft has a lot of young obnoxious fans, but it's by no means a bad game.

It's just... not for everyone. Skyrim, while I love it, is pretty overrated.

I think the concept for Minecraft is just awful. In a game based on creating things the graphics makes the nes look "next gen" . U would think that if your creating stuff that the graphics should be as good as possible but they did the opposite plus the cheating defeats the purpose as well. I think Skyrim is ok but I think Dragon Age and Fable was better
---
Greatness comes from within
#65Norken(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 4:18:07 PM
Bakuryukun posted...
None of them, because overrated is a dumb word, that is never used properly in gaming lexicon.

What makes your opinion on a game so much more valid that you can factually judge that other people rate the same game "higher than it deserves?" the term overrated isn't an opinionative word, it's an objective word, people don't seem to know that, or even worse they do and are actually just really conceited.

Cool story bro.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.
Romans 14:8
#66Gamerater66Posted 1/31/2013 4:22:08 PM
I just have to say this...

Resident Evil 4. Terribly over-rated.
#67NightsOwlPosted 1/31/2013 4:25:41 PM
Angry Birds and FFVII

Yep.
---
Not changing my signature until Breath of Fire VI or EBA2/Ouendan3 is announced.
People with Waifus need Laifus.
#68Skunkdog1Posted 1/31/2013 4:26:39 PM
uncharted 2 deserves a mention
#69ShineboxerPosted 1/31/2013 4:29:09 PM
All JRPG
Grand Turismo
Demon/Dark souls
---
Intel Core i5-3570K | ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE |ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti | G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB | 3TB Seagate Barracuda x2 | 256GB Crucial M4 SSD
#70snaggleooooPosted 1/31/2013 4:30:03 PM
Portal (and Portal 2 to a lesser extent). If a game 2 hours long gets amazingly high ratings, I weep for the future of gaming. No wonder companies think they can charge us for DLC only a couple of hours long. Also, GLADOS is the most overrated villain of all time too. Her jokes are lame and her sarcasm and threats just held so little weight for me. HK-47 in KotOR did the homicidal robot so, so much better than that sack of s---.