This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What if Apple works with Sony?

#1PangLaPosted 1/31/2013 1:56:56 PM
The two company that is known to overprice things except Apple is able to get away with it while Sony don't. What will happen if both companies works together?
#2Master_HapposaiPosted 1/31/2013 2:00:00 PM
Don't start this.
#3RoachmeatPosted 1/31/2013 2:10:24 PM
So, is this like Eric Bischoff shaking hands with Vince McMahon and we end up with something epic like the "Elimination Chamber".

Good time to bring it up, since it happens to be the next WWE pay per view. And also one the things 'WWE 14' would have to allow divas to play in for me to come back to the games.

*Buzzer*

"Bah gawd, its Trish Stratus! Trish has entered the chamber!"
#4PangLa(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 2:13:45 PM
Roachmeat posted...
So, is this like Eric Bischoff shaking hands with Vince McMahon and we end up with something epic like the "Elimination Chamber".

Good time to bring it up, since it happens to be the next WWE pay per view. And also one the things 'WWE 14' would have to allow divas to play in for me to come back to the games.

*Buzzer*

"Bah gawd, its Trish Stratus! Trish has entered the chamber!"

Or it could be something like Vince McMahon buying out WCW. Well in this case it would be Apple buying out Sony.
#5ShatteredNightPosted 1/31/2013 2:17:00 PM
Why would you even want this to happen? This is terrible for consumers.

You basically would have a monopoly and just have this one unified company owning pretty much the entire smartphone market. You wouldn't have diverse OS, prices, phones, etc

It's just terrible for us consumers.
---
He was once engaged to my sister, but his cazzo was engaged to six others" - Ezio
#6jrr18Posted 1/31/2013 2:18:55 PM
ShatteredNight posted...
Why would you even want this to happen? This is terrible for consumers.

You basically would have a monopoly and just have this one unified company owning pretty much the entire smartphone market. You wouldn't have diverse OS, prices, phones, etc

It's just terrible for us consumers.

Don't worry people are smart they won't just buy the same thing every year with a new camera or smaller case.
---
Victory over death itself through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#7RoachmeatPosted 1/31/2013 2:39:26 PM
PangLa posted...
Roachmeat posted...

Or it could be something like Vince McMahon buying out WCW. Well in this case it would be Apple buying out Sony.

Hey, if APPLE feels the same way about 'region free' games as SONY does, I'd wouldn't mind the switch over. Heck, I came over from SEGA consoles on less.

I would just hope APPLE chooses a different system color. I'm getting a wee bit sick of piano black..