This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I see no reason to anticipate the PS4 yet.

#1TelekiNoctisPosted 1/31/2013 4:38:09 PM
Until I've played FFvs13, The Last Guardian, & Agent on PS3 then I don't really care about a PS4 as it's not needed (or wanted). Until I play those games I won't even think about getting one. I have a PC so I can use that if I want to play any newer multiplats and what's the point of getting a PS4 when all they'll do is announce games early that will be canceled and likely won't show up until the end of PS4's gen anyway (if at all)?
---
http://i.imgur.com/iJ8BI.gif
#2SigmaHacielPosted 1/31/2013 4:39:09 PM
Cool story. Go join the rest of the class of smarter people.
#3OhHeyltsYouPosted 1/31/2013 4:46:05 PM
Plus, how much better can it be? I mean.. the PS3 is still pumping out games that are surpassing my expectations for the system.

There was big differences going from PS1 > PS2 and PS2 > PS3. I don't think there will be a big difference between PS3 > PS4.

Plus I'm not excited for it at all. Like you mentioned in your post already. There's too many that have yet to come out.
---
PSN: NaturaIBorn
#4ZeusPosted 1/31/2013 4:53:32 PM
I see no reason to anticipate the PS4 yet.

So.... this topic is about somebody's blindness?

Plus, how much better can it be? I mean.. the PS3 is still pumping out games that are surpassing my expectations for the system.

At every point throughout history people have that about the current system/whatever in relation to the next.
---
(\/)(\/)|-|
#5qlaxmicmizzel38Posted 1/31/2013 4:57:25 PM(edited)
SigmaHaciel posted...
Cool story. Go join the rest of the class of smarter people.

This. Besides, they haven't even announced the PS4 so why do you seem so upset that there are no exclusives or other reasons to purchase it?

We know you want to get on the hater side early, but before the thing which you hate exists is a bit too early.
---
"If you look good, you are good."
#6midgarPosted 1/31/2013 5:01:51 PM
Because it's Sony's fault they've been delayed/cancelled, right?
---
"The key to happiness is disinterest mingled with mild contempt."
Better living through apathy. If you're into that sort of thing.
#7MonopomanPosted 1/31/2013 5:05:21 PM
midgar posted...
Because it's Sony's fault they've been delayed/cancelled, right?

Indeed it is.... Sony told Square-Enix to delay FF Versus XIII as much as possible.
#8TheSpaniard88Posted 1/31/2013 5:09:12 PM
PS4 is going to be good. I haven't been disappointed by Sony in my entire life when it comes to their consoles. Every console has left the competitors for dead. For me at least, so nobody get offended.
---
Laugh, and grow fat.
#9Lelouch71Posted 1/31/2013 7:06:39 PM
Oh I'm sorry I wasn't aware that Sony was suppose to wait on your time table.
---
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"
#10enigma2274Posted 1/31/2013 8:05:59 PM
I'd rather see Sony and MS wait 2 or 3 years. There's still a lot of life left this gen.
---
Currently playing:EDF 2017, P3P, LBP Vita, Far Cry 3, Ni No Kuni