This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I see no reason to anticipate the PS4 yet.

#11crazyman32Posted 1/31/2013 7:38:59 PM
Lelouch71 posted...
Oh I'm sorry I wasn't aware that Sony was suppose to wait on your time table.

This^.I guess they are supposed to wait for TC.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.
#12trenkenPosted 1/31/2013 7:40:47 PM
I see every reason to anticipate it. This has been the hands down worst gen in the history of videogames. Just awful and I need something new badly.
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero
#13Bob the AlmightyPosted 1/31/2013 7:43:54 PM
enigma2274 posted...
I'd rather see Sony and MS wait 2 or 3 years. There's still a lot of life left this gen.

No there's not. This generation is already going on eight years... Year-over-year sales are down by a shocking amount and new systems are sorely need to get people excited again.
---
You were the lightning in that rain. You can still shine through the darkness.
#14poolmav2007Posted 1/31/2013 8:32:27 PM
enigma2274 posted...
I'd rather see Sony and MS wait 2 or 3 years. There's still a lot of life left this gen.

This.

Although the graphics will be better, I really think most people are hyping themselves up too much. Look at current gen computer games and it'll be about that.

The PS1 to the PS2 was a huge improvement. I'll give it a 10 out of 10 in improvements. The PS2 to the PS3 was still big, but I would only give it a 8 out of 10 in improvements.

So I have no problem waiting 2 or 3 more years. Of course, I wouldn't really cry if the system was released tomorrow. It doesn't really bother me one way or another.
---
---
Cheers! Arc the Lad 2 is still my No. 1.
#15pixel378Posted 1/31/2013 8:38:00 PM
Last guardian and FF versus are so far off that you should just forget about them. Its odds are they are taking so long to develop because they ran into dev hell and decides to switch to ps4 titles.
---
MGO- Mr. Detroit
#16MonopomanPosted 1/31/2013 10:34:45 PM
enigma2274 posted...

Yeah so much life that the PC is being held back due to the PS3 and 360 being so technically inferior to even low end PC's.

Dude, just because the new freaking console comes out doesn't mean that they companies will stop development on their PS3 games. Persona 4 and quite a few other great games came out on the PS2 during the PS3's early years.

The fact of the matter is gaming needs new consoles to spur development. Titles like Watchdogs NEEDS new consoles to develop on.