This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My blu-ray drive died and now I am trying decide between...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. My blu-ray drive died and now I am trying decide between...

User Info: Spartan718

Spartan718
3 years ago#1
the Assasin's Creed 3 bundle= Super Slim with 500gb HDD or the Best Buy Holiday Bundle= Medal of Honor: Warfighter, God of War Saga,and God of War: Origins Collection a Super Slim with a 250gb HDD. I am upgrading from a 80gb fatty so either is a big HDD upgrade, however I already own the GoW Collection with GoW 1 and 2, but the Saga includes GoW 3 which I have not played.
PSN:Spartan_718
"The feeble tremble before opinion,the foolish defy it, the wise judge it, and the skillful direct it" ~ Jeanne Roland

User Info: Ryphis_Demeanor

Ryphis_Demeanor
3 years ago#2
Go with the 500GB HDD. Trust me. Doesn't that bundle come with a free month or year of PS Plus as well?

250GB HDD will go a lot further than a handful of games which can all be picked up for $10 soon enough.

User Info: FoxtrotDelta88

FoxtrotDelta88
3 years ago#3
AC3 bundle, MoH Warfighter was horrible, and God of War 3 is relatively cheap, i think like $9 as Gamestop, plus a 500GB is a nice size HD
I believe in Jim Gordon...I believe in Harvey Dent...I believe in Gotham City

User Info: Crimson Skys

Crimson Skys
3 years ago#4
Why get 250GB when you can get 500GB?
"You spoony bard!" -- Tellah (Final Fantasy IV)

User Info: Omega

Omega
3 years ago#5
You could get your bluray drive replaced for a lot cheaper.
When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself.

User Info: Spartan718

Spartan718
3 years ago#6
I have been think about getting a new system and now I have a good reason to. Especially, now with the release of the "Super Slim". I am leaning towards the Assassin's Creed bundle for the bigger HDD as most of you suggested. and yes it comes with 30 days of PSN+
PSN:Spartan_718
"The feeble tremble before opinion,the foolish defy it, the wise judge it, and the skillful direct it" ~ Jeanne Roland

User Info: Jason_Hudson

Jason_Hudson
3 years ago#7
AC3 is also a great game to play, even if you haven't played any of the series beforehand. Was the one I started on.

Plus the 500GB HDD will come in handy later.
"My name is Spartan Jay, the greatest MW3 player of all time. Because I am on your team, this team will win" ~ Spartan Jay

User Info: Draconas_Lyrr

Draconas_Lyrr
3 years ago#8
I hope my system lasts me until PS4..I do not want a super slim. x.x
PSN: Draconas_Lyrr
I'll never look at an apple the same way again..
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. My blu-ray drive died and now I am trying decide between...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived