This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Beat Ni no Kuni, time to list 5 Level-5 games that are superior

#1velvet_hammerPosted 1/31/2013 6:49:06 PM
Dark Cloud 2
DQ8
DQ9
Jeanne D'Arc
Layton 1
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rogue Galaxy ( a love or hate it game I think its better then NNK )
Dark Cloud 1 ( debatable just threw this in there )

Studio Ghibli is what all this hype is about, with out them the game would have scored the same as WKC series.. But they do have them, its a decent RPG no where near the top 5 from Level-5 though.

All my opinion but most of these level-5 games I listed are iconic
---
"The purpose of life, is a life with a purpose. So I'd rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless!!" Immortal Technique
#2stalepie29Posted 1/31/2013 6:50:09 PM
really, DQ9 over NNK?
#3velvet_hammer(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 6:51:41 PM
stalepie29 posted...
really, DQ9 over NNK?

ya it wasnt DQ8 but it was very good
---
"The purpose of life, is a life with a purpose. So I'd rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless!!" Immortal Technique
#4PoorCountryPosted 1/31/2013 7:04:06 PM
Very biting observation. "The people who made it are the only reason people are interested in what they made." Ouch!
#5BloodyRawPosted 1/31/2013 7:06:07 PM
What is the purpose of this topic? Your sig has meaning, but your posts do not. Are we supposed to actually care what you think about a video game? How do an opinion that people have of a video game effect the reality of the life you now live?
---
It shall be engraved upon your soul - DivineAssault - NIBELUNG VALESTI !
YS :Oath In Felghana PSP- Greatest RPG Since Chrono Trigger PSN : KonnecT
#6velvet_hammer(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 7:06:09 PM
PoorCountry posted...
Very biting observation. "The people who made it are the only reason people are interested in what they made." Ouch!

ghibi didnt make the game.. anyways it was kind of similar to DQ8 and having the DBZ dude on board, but at least that game was amazing..
---
#7velvet_hammer(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 7:07:20 PM
BloodyRaw posted...
What is the purpose of this topic? Your sig has meaning, but your posts do not. Are we supposed to actually care what you think about a video game? How do an opinion that people have of a video game effect the reality of the life you now live?

Im talking about games on gamefaqs why are you here if you dont want opinions?
---
#8nclrwntrPosted 1/31/2013 7:08:18 PM
NnK is their best game with DQVIII second. DQ9 is their worst. It felt so mailed in.
#9izza20Posted 1/31/2013 7:10:39 PM
It would not have scored the same as White Knight Chronicles. This game is miles beyond that misfire, even when only looking at the base gameplay.
#10EurAsianGirlPosted 1/31/2013 7:12:18 PM
Ni No Kuni and Jeanne'D' Arc are their best games ((And possibly Dark Cloud 2 from what I've heard))

The Dragon Quest games they've made as well as Rouge Galaxy are completely bland! But then again the whole Dragon Quest series is bland so...

And don't get me started on WKC!
---
JRPG lover and not ashamed of it
Avid fan of the Grandia and Lunar series.