This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Have you obtained a bf through online play?

#41TheMcKnightMarePosted 1/31/2013 11:09:39 PM
crazyman32 posted...
I wonder how long until HowdyNeighbor posts about his "gf".

I laughed harder at this than I should have ^
---
PSN: TheMcKnightMare - Twitter: @TheMcKnightMare
#42crazyman32Posted 1/31/2013 11:19:21 PM
TheMcKnightMare posted...
crazyman32 posted...
@Bekness... Bah ha ha! Speaking of gaming related school stories!... I played middle linebacker in college... My FIRST day meeting the entire team after the FIRST day of spring training everyone was relaxin playing their CoD and Halo.... Then I bust in with my black label copy of Final Fantasy VIII.. "yo! Anybody down to save the world?!".... Now... Imagine the look on everyones faces..... And mine

"Want to get away?"

Ha ha exactly!... Believe it or not there were quite a handful that had no idea what Final Fantasy even was...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPK3OslL55k
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.
#43ShineboxerPosted 1/31/2013 11:21:31 PM
crazyman32 posted...
@Bekness... Bah ha ha! Speaking of gaming related school stories!... I played middle linebacker in college... My FIRST day meeting the entire team after the FIRST day of spring training everyone was relaxin playing their CoD and Halo.... Then I bust in with my black label copy of Final Fantasy VIII.. "yo! Anybody down to save the world?!".... Now... Imagine the look on everyones faces..... And mine

"Want to get away?"

Ha ha exactly!... Believe it or not there were quite a handful that had no idea what Final Fantasy even was...

who cares if they don't.
---
Intel Core i5-3570K | ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE |ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti | G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB | 3TB Seagate Barracuda x2 | 256GB Crucial M4 SSD
#44TheMcKnightMarePosted 1/31/2013 11:22:14 PM
crazyman32 posted...
crazyman32 posted...

"Want to get away?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPK3OslL55k

It was ALMOST as awkward as that!
---
#45TheMcKnightMarePosted 1/31/2013 11:24:12 PM
Shineboxer posted...
crazyman32 posted...

"Want to get away?"

who cares if they don't.

no one... It was just shocking that a gamer in my age bracket wouldn't have ever even heard of a franchise such as that
---
#46BrutalBrockenPosted 1/31/2013 11:30:13 PM
Im surprised theres this many people meeting significant others through video games. Im not complaining, its just surprising
---
XBOX- Brutal Brocken
PS3- BrutalBrocken
#47RJP_X(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 12:05:10 PM
Nicodimus posted...
Ew girls, they are only like half natural. <3

Weaves, makeup, stockings, heels, push-up bras...I think you may be onto something here.

Yeah all that stuff and lipstick, gives me the chills.
---
"That's pimpish, pass the Mack 10 to my apprentice
While I get a pen and pad to print this" -Roc Marciano
#48theshovellerPosted 2/1/2013 12:11:54 PM
Bekness posted...
Nah, one lived in Canada and I'm from Sydney. We dated on and off from 2003-2005. I haven't talked to him in about a year. We never met.

Call me odd or old-fashioned, but I don't get how people can "date" and never actually meet face-to-face. Talk online, be friends, or something, but date without meeting each other? Just seems odd to me.

But what do I know? I've only ever been on one date. Hooray!
#49RJP_X(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 12:12:13 PM
MelficeSeph2 posted...
TC much respect to your sig.

I cant take Reloaded off spin, dude reminds me of a Raekwon that makes sense. XD
---
"That's pimpish, pass the Mack 10 to my apprentice
While I get a pen and pad to print this" -Roc Marciano
#50TerotrousPosted 2/1/2013 12:13:34 PM
BrutalBrocken posted...
Im surprised theres this many people meeting significant others through video games. Im not complaining, its just surprising

When you consider that many people use MMORPGs as a substitute for social interaction it's not really that surprising. There also are an absolute ton of girls who play them, despite what you may have heard.

Anyway, I met someone on a different, non-gaming related site a long time ago. Even though the site had nothing to do with games, she was a hardcore gamer, and was extremely surprised to find out that not only was I one too (neither of us knew this about the other at the time), but that my skills were comparable to hers. Of all the people I've ever actually met, she's the only one who had comparable gaming skills to mine.

Sadly, it didn't work out. We were too young and unprepared to deal with a serious relationship (note that you can easily be too young in your 20s), particularly when it just falls on you out of nowhere like that. I just regret that we weren't able to remain friends afterwards.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "GBA Summon Night Swordcraft Story"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery