This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you want the PS4 to launch this year?

#21sicko26usPosted 2/1/2013 6:46:10 PM
It doesn't matter what we think, it's pretty much a done deal, Nov 2013. But since you asked, I think it would be in their best interest to wait until next year so they can have more launch games available.
---
Motomu Toriyama is the worst writer in the history of video games, if you agree add this quote.
#22JanayBerryPosted 2/1/2013 6:57:45 PM
Nope!

I have too much time and money into my current PS3. So many legit games downloaded from PSN (last I checked, I had 183, and that's not including DLC or games I got free being a PS+ member).

Had my share of system deaths from buying at launch, too, so I can wait.
---
PSN ID: Jim_Berry
#23Lelouch71Posted 2/1/2013 6:58:35 PM
Yeah

Not that I will buy it this year. But it would allows the games to develop in the meantime that way I can buy the PS4 slim after a good price drop.
---
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"
#24nouseravailablePosted 2/1/2013 6:59:00 PM
Idc as long as it doesnt stop ps3 games from being localized.
---
NP: R&C A Crack in Time and Tales of Symphonia.
#25sicko26usPosted 2/1/2013 7:01:31 PM
JanayBerry posted...
Nope!

I have too much time and money into my current PS3. So many legit games downloaded from PSN (last I checked, I had 183, and that's not including DLC or games I got free being a PS+ member).

Had my share of system deaths from buying at launch, too, so I can wait.

I would hope that PSN would either stay the same or allow you to transfer old PSN data to the new PSN store, it would suck if they didn't.
---
Motomu Toriyama is the worst writer in the history of video games, if you agree add this quote.
#26Virus66Posted 2/1/2013 7:20:24 PM
I just bought a Wii U a little while ago, I really don't want to drop a fortune on a PS4 so soon -_-.

Unless it manages to stay around 400 bucks, then I'll have to avoid it.
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?