This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you want the PS4 to launch this year?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Do you want the PS4 to launch this year?
3 years ago#21
It doesn't matter what we think, it's pretty much a done deal, Nov 2013. But since you asked, I think it would be in their best interest to wait until next year so they can have more launch games available.
Motomu Toriyama is the worst writer in the history of video games, if you agree add this quote.
3 years ago#22
Nope!

I have too much time and money into my current PS3. So many legit games downloaded from PSN (last I checked, I had 183, and that's not including DLC or games I got free being a PS+ member).

Had my share of system deaths from buying at launch, too, so I can wait.
PSN ID: Jim_Berry
3 years ago#23
Yeah

Not that I will buy it this year. But it would allows the games to develop in the meantime that way I can buy the PS4 slim after a good price drop.
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"
3 years ago#24
Idc as long as it doesnt stop ps3 games from being localized.
NP: R&C A Crack in Time and Tales of Symphonia.
3 years ago#25
JanayBerry posted...
Nope!

I have too much time and money into my current PS3. So many legit games downloaded from PSN (last I checked, I had 183, and that's not including DLC or games I got free being a PS+ member).

Had my share of system deaths from buying at launch, too, so I can wait.

I would hope that PSN would either stay the same or allow you to transfer old PSN data to the new PSN store, it would suck if they didn't.
Motomu Toriyama is the worst writer in the history of video games, if you agree add this quote.
3 years ago#26
I just bought a Wii U a little while ago, I really don't want to drop a fortune on a PS4 so soon -_-.

Unless it manages to stay around 400 bucks, then I'll have to avoid it.
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Do you want the PS4 to launch this year?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived