The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

To those of you, who don't preorder or buy games on release day...

#1OEIO999Posted 1/31/2013 11:52:18 PM
Which unannounced or announced title, would you be willing to throw in the big buck for?

I don't always pre-order games, but when I do I like to make a topic about it, so I just lost my pre-order virginity to GTAV. But I'm wondering what you guys, that are reluctant to throw away money oh so quickly for, would be tempted into making that step? Remember there are literally dozens of choices you could make, such as Half-life 3, Fallout 4, FF: Versus XIII/FFXV, Persona 5, NNK2, something similar to Journey but almost as ba---good, GTAV, VI, VII, VIII and the list goes on (not that you'd actually have to preorder), but what would at least, make you consider it?

Also to those of you, who rarely pre-order or buy games on release day regardless of any special offers (rightly so with the drop in quality of current games), what would be your next big cash-drop?

And to those of you who pre-order everything in sight, you need start giving to the poor or something, cause' you're money handling SUX!
#2Ghetto_ninjaPosted 1/31/2013 11:59:55 PM
Not necessarily I preorder a lot but I usually have points or the game comes with Gift cards.
---
PSN ID: Psychonik
JUSTICE FOR TRAYVON!
#3Ryphis_DemeanorPosted 2/1/2013 12:00:09 AM
My thing is I don' t care about these companies (Mega Corporations) keeping my money as investment far before the product gets released. You are giving them an advance and they should be offering some sort of incentive (mafia style). Pre-ordering is only for true believers. Are you a true believer?
#4dart246Posted 2/1/2013 12:01:24 AM
Ryphis_Demeanor posted...
My thing is I don' t care about these companies (Mega Corporations) keeping my money as investment far before the product gets released. You are giving them an advance and they should be offering some sort of incentive (mafia style). Pre-ordering is only for true believers. Are you a true believer?

Are you....high?
---
PSN: VisperCon; NNI: Rywins
~2.5 million in 1.5 months is bad sales? Maybe I missed the memo.
#5kingofall214Posted 2/1/2013 12:02:39 AM
GTA and only GTA. Any other game can wait until I feel like it.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/kingofall214
#6rumbalumbaPosted 2/1/2013 12:12:45 AM
i did it for NNK but Namco effed it up. will be buying Ascension, The Last of Us, and Ni No Kuni when they're all $30. they can wait.