This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What Gran Turismo game to get?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What Gran Turismo game to get?

User Info: Worm199

Worm199
3 years ago#1
I have never owned a single Gran Turismo but now I am considering getting into the series. So what is the best Gran Turismo game to get?

While GT5 is the newest, I have heard it gets a lot of hate from GT veterans.
''Wisest is he who knows, that he knows nothing'' - Socrates
I would like to change that to ''Wisest is the wrestling fan who knows nothing beforehand''

User Info: stalepie29

stalepie29
3 years ago#2
the latest

User Info: CronoGuyver

CronoGuyver
3 years ago#3
Racing games dont age well, not well at all... So get the latest.
Those who come with a sword, will die by the sword.

User Info: TomoEK9

TomoEK9
3 years ago#4
5 is the latest and greatest. 4 is a nice runner up, it has a few tuning options and stuff that 5 lacked, but overall 5 gives you more stuff.

User Info: majin nemesis

majin nemesis
3 years ago#5
GT5 it's very good if not the best and it has online play
Swann:This is the last time.I'm tired of running damage control every time he makes a mess
Campbell:Right.You're the control,and if that fails,I'm the damage

User Info: osboes

osboes
3 years ago#6
Gran Turismo 5: Prologue would be a nice game to start if you don't want to invest in a full title. It should be dirt cheap these days I imagine. Quite well polished too.

User Info: fire2box

fire2box
3 years ago#7
osboes posted...
Gran Turismo 5: Prologue would be a nice game to start if you don't want to invest in a full title. It should be dirt cheap these days I imagine. Quite well polished too.

I got GT5:XL for like 10 bucks on newegg.
Roswill Challenger case | ASRock B75 PRO3 | Ivy bridge i5 3570k @3.40GHz | 8 GB G Skill ripsaw DDR3 @ 1600 | single XFX 7870 GHz edition | OCZ 600W modular PSU

User Info: avenue20

avenue20
3 years ago#8
Worm199 posted...
I have never owned a single Gran Turismo but now I am considering getting into the series. So what is the best Gran Turismo game to get?

its not hate but disappointment because they except more for a game that had 5-6 years development

User Info: fire2box

fire2box
3 years ago#9
avenue20 posted...
Worm199 posted...

its not hate but disappointment because they except more for a game that had 5-6 years development

it's not like they really care about racing games anyhow, if they did they would demand forza on windows.
Roswill Challenger case | ASRock B75 PRO3 | Ivy bridge i5 3570k @3.40GHz | 8 GB G Skill ripsaw DDR3 @ 1600 | single XFX 7870 GHz edition | OCZ 600W modular PSU
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What Gran Turismo game to get?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived