This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What do you think of Wal*mart's disc-to-digital? Would you use this on your PS3?

#1NicodimusPosted 2/1/2013 7:36:26 AM
http://www.homemediamagazine.com/walmart/4000-plus-titles-available-walmart-disc-digital-program-26945
---
"Whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right." -Henry Ford
#2Wario_manPosted 2/1/2013 7:42:20 AM
Sounds fantastic. I'd rather they give you a key that you can put into a site that lets you download it or put it on a flash drive or something but still, that's awesome if it keeps the exact same quality.
---
PH1R57 1'lL G37 73H 7R345Ur3, 4nD 7h3N 1'lL G37 JoO.
#3este914Posted 2/1/2013 7:43:23 AM
No thanks. It's a good effort but it's very undeveloped right now. Not for me.
---
--> [ este914 ] <--
The One & Only !
#4Nicodimus(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 7:52:35 AM
I won't be doing this. I have most movies that I really care about on blu-ray already. Maybe if I only owned DVDs, didn't own a blu-ray player, didn't want to buy movies on blu-ray, wanted to access my movies on multiple devices, and didn't care too much about the quality, it would be a good option. I can also see it being a good option for people who constantly travel, as it eliminates the need to pack DVDs.
---
#5ShineboxerPosted 2/1/2013 7:56:10 AM
I won't be doing this. I have most movies that I really care about on blu-ray already. Maybe if I only owned DVDs, didn't own a blu-ray player, didn't want to buy movies on blu-ray, wanted to access my movies on multiple devices, and didn't care too much about the quality, it would be a good option. I can also see it being a good option for people who constantly travel, as it eliminates the need to pack DVDs.

This post is the equivalent of that irrelevant guy who always post about how he loves his variety and goes on and on about Ratchet and clank, Infamous, etc...

Variety, variety, hmm ruined his own topic.
---
Intel Core i5-3570K | ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE |ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti | G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB | 3TB Seagate Barracuda x2 | 256GB Crucial M4 SSD
#6Impaired MedicPosted 2/1/2013 7:56:41 AM
Nope, wouldn't use it.
---
I eat stickers all the time, dude.
#7Nicodimus(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 7:59:30 AM

This post is the equivalent of that irrelevant guy who always post about how he loves his variety and goes on and on about Ratchet and clank, Infamous, etc...

Variety, variety, hmm ruined his own topic.

I'm sorry, but I have no idea what you are talking about. Reading your post hurt my brain. If you have any thoughts about the program, please feel free to share them (in a coherent manner) with the rest of us.
---
#8Nicodimus(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 9:20:25 PM
bump
---