This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So I just became a PS + member, feels awesome, but one problem I'm having...

#1whats_a_fanboyPosted 2/1/2013 7:58:44 AM
I downloaded the demo for Payday and then deleted it after a month or so after it came out. Now I see it's free for PS+ members so I go to dl it and it says which option, full game or full game haha. Anyway when I dl it again it only downloads the key. The PS3 seems to think I have the demo installed still and I have deleted it, months ago mind you, and even today deleted the save files but still it will only let me dl the key, not the game. Any ideas guys?
#2mogar002Posted 2/1/2013 8:00:53 AM
uh go to history and download the demo?
---
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.
http://i33.tinypic.com/2hwco6d.jpg
#3Neoreloaded313Posted 2/1/2013 8:05:46 AM
The demo should be in your download history.
---
Trolls and ignorant people gets added to my ignore list.
#4VigilantStevePosted 2/1/2013 8:07:33 AM
Redownload the demo.
#5whats_a_fanboy(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 8:09:54 AM
Yeah that seems to be working. Give me the dumbest guy alive award now. I was thinking to 360ish and thought that if I found it in the store like on the 360 I could just dl it again. Gotta give me a break though, I've been up all night trying to get my Vita to connect to ANYTHING and to get it to show my SSID. Now all is good. And for you other people who may think that the Vita's cusb cable only goes in one way think again haha. I can't believe it let me slide it right into my Vita and charge and it was backwards. Glad it didn't explode. Thanks man.