This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PLEASE Sony keep the psn and ps+ online for PS3 after the PS4 release

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. PLEASE Sony keep the psn and ps+ online for PS3 after the PS4 release

User Info: bigdeez

bigdeez
3 years ago#1
I'm totally freaking out about this!! I don't plan on getting PS4 until a year after its release and I hope to god SONY does not end psn and ps+ for the PS3. I also hope to god that i can still find a PS3 in stores a year or 2 after the PS4 release!
I don't know about angels, but it's fear that gives men wings. - Max Payne

User Info: work_a_holic

work_a_holic
3 years ago#2
Relax. They won't. I don't even know why you would think they would.

User Info: Easyle

Easyle
3 years ago#3
bigdeez posted...
I'm totally freaking out about this!! I don't plan on getting PS4 until a year after its release and I hope to god SONY does not end psn and ps+ for the PS3. I also hope to god that i can still find a PS3 in stores a year or 2 after the PS4 release!

They will... would be completely stupid if they did that. No one would have a reason to buy a PS3 then.

Also, don't expect any backwards compatibility as well.

User Info: este914

este914
3 years ago#4
IM FREEKING OUT MANNNNNNN

Knowing Sony they will eliminate the PS+ related stuff and make you rebuy your games all over again.

They're too deep in it now to be any other way
--> [ este914 ] <--
The One & Only !

User Info: spec-ops-33

spec-ops-33
3 years ago#5
@ bigdeez

Hey man it will be fine. Sony will not abandon ps3 users after the ps4 release. The will support it for at least 2 years after. As far as psn and ps+ it will probably be across all platforms: psp, psvita, ps3, and ps4.

I think anyone on this board will tell you, if you own a ps3 you will be fine for at least 2 years after the ps4 release. you WILL still be able to buy a ps3 in stores years after the ps4 release and you WILL be able to use psn and ps+ on the ps3!!

User Info: bigdeez

bigdeez
3 years ago#6
^ i hope so. Looking back at SONYs track record, they seem to support (and sell in stores) last gen consoles for quite some time after a next gen released console!!
I don't know about angels, but it's fear that gives men wings. - Max Payne

User Info: monkeyman1911

monkeyman1911
3 years ago#7
i wonder about this too. Anyone else want to weigh in on the topic?

User Info: Zack_Attackv1

Zack_Attackv1
3 years ago#8
This is a weird topic.
|L|A|y|l|A|
My anti-drug

User Info: spec-ops-33

spec-ops-33
3 years ago#9
How is this a weird topic? TC is obviously concerned about his ps3. TC does not want SONY to stop psn/ps+ for the ps3 how is that weird?

Its a little weird that TC thinks the ps3 wont be sold in stores for the next 3 years, because it definitely will be.
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. PLEASE Sony keep the psn and ps+ online for PS3 after the PS4 release

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived