This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PLEASE Sony keep the psn and ps+ online for PS3 after the PS4 release

#11EoinPosted 2/1/2013 12:27:00 PM
spec-ops-33 posted...
How is this a weird topic? TC is obviously concerned about his ps3. TC does not want SONY to stop psn/ps+ for the ps3 how is that weird?

It's weird that he thinks that there's any chance whatsoever of Sony just cutting off PSN for the PS3. That's not going to happen.
#12bigdeez(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 12:27:02 PM
will i still be able to get a ps3 in the store if the ps4 is in stores? I'm not sure on how this works. If the PS4 is released and Best Buy (example) is selling it, do they still sell the PS3 too? Idk how they do this. Could i have bought a ps2 last year at best buy?
---
I don't know about angels, but it's fear that gives men wings. - Max Payne
#13EoinPosted 2/1/2013 12:31:20 PM(edited)
bigdeez posted...
will i still be able to get a ps3 in the store if the ps4 is in stores? I'm not sure on how this works. If the PS4 is released and Best Buy (example) is selling it, do they still sell the PS3 too? Idk how they do this. Could i have bought a ps2 last year at best buy?

The PS3 will continue to be sold for years. PS3 games will continue to be sold - and made - for years (although they will trail off a bit after the PS4's release). You are worrying about something that won't happen.
#14CammyApplePosted 2/1/2013 12:29:58 PM
bigdeez posted...

You can buy a PS2 today if you really want to.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
#15bigdeez(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 1:20:21 PM
Thanks everyone I feel at ease
---
I don't know about angels, but it's fear that gives men wings. - Max Payne