This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are you buying Playstation 4 day 1?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Are you buying Playstation 4 day 1?
3 years ago#1
Will you be buying ps4 on release day or are you going to wait a while? and if so how long?
3 years ago#2
If I can afford it, yes.
3 years ago#3
Yes. I didn't get to experience the PS3 from the beginning (though it seems I didn't miss much), but I still regret that. I will be getting day 1 regardless.
3 years ago#4
Depends on the launch line up of games. If there are games that I want to play then yes, I'll get one launch day. If not, I'll wait a while like I did with the PS, PS2 and PS3.
"Creationism isn't science. It's mythology and fan fiction.
Really really bad fan fiction." - Raharu
3 years ago#5
I don't buy consoles day 1 out of principle. There'll be a cheaper, better version of the system in a year or two anyways.
PSN: Ace Attorney
On the internet, which console you own is more important than what religion you follow or what political party you're with.
3 years ago#6
Depends on the price, launch line up, etc.
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!
3 years ago#7
Too many variables to make any sort of decision today.
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
3 years ago#8
Depends on the launch lineup. I'm not going to buy it until there's something I want to play.
PSN - Dorfmann
3 years ago#9
PSN: Sorrows_Passion
3 years ago#10
At this very moment in way in hell. I'd kinda like to leave the progression of gaming where it is, as it's where i'm happy and I won't have to buy any more games so I can sit back and enjoy what I already have.

However, It is entirely possible that I may be swayed just before it launches. So far i've maintained self control on the Vita and the Wii U, even though I eventually REALLY wanted both at just didn't seem viable
I believe in Jesus Christ, the exclamation.........
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Are you buying Playstation 4 day 1?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived