This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will Resident Evil: Revelations .... have co-op ?

#1Jx1010Posted 2/1/2013 12:43:54 PM
Any form of co-op?

Its coming out for PS3 and Wii U but not sure about the features for the console verions
#2theshovellerPosted 2/1/2013 12:45:16 PM
I want to say it will, but truth be told, I'm not sure if there was actual co-op in the 3DS version or not. I know they did that "street pass" stuff, and the main game on 3DS didn't have co-op, but I kinda hope my brother and I can play it together.
#3ManuKesnaPosted 2/1/2013 12:45:27 PM
I hope not
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#4chris1001 the sequelPosted 2/1/2013 12:46:09 PM
The main campaign was single player only. But there was a side mode similar to mercenaries that you could play with other people.
---
Sign my petition to ban petitions. 528 signatures. http://www.petitiononline.com/1337cl/petition.html
#5toadiemanPosted 2/1/2013 12:47:49 PM(edited)
You did always have an AI partner in the 3DS game so they may allow for player coop in the ps3 one.
---
PSN: toadieman
#6este914Posted 2/1/2013 12:48:30 PM
Jx1010 posted...
Any form of co-op?

Its coming out for PS3 and Wii U but not sure about the features for the console verions

Wait and ye shall see
---
--> [ este914 ] <--
The One & Only !
#7darkphoenix181Posted 2/1/2013 12:50:49 PM
no it won't.
coop isn't very important in the game. Like in RE4-6 were there we some parts only 1 character coudl go, this rarely happened any at all in Revelations.
And the ai partner does less damage meaning adding coop would make the game super easy. Whereas in RE 6, your ai partner acutally killed things.
---
Megaman Legends 3 :( NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
#8theshovellerPosted 2/1/2013 12:53:43 PM
toadieman posted...
You did always have an AI partner in the 3DS game so they may allow for player coop in the ps3 one.

About the only thing that could be limiting this is I'm not sure if you can play as the partner character in the campaign after beating the game. I'll admit I only played the first chapter or so before stopping, but in... is it Chapter 1-2 or so? Jill has to go look for something while the other guy waits there. If the game is designed around having the partner character take a less active role, then it might end up kinda sucking.

One thing I hated in the Ada campaign for RE6 is the fact that Agent, the co-op character for that, was completely unable to interact with doors and closets and stuff. I had to wait for my brother to kick in a grate, then go in and explore if he was low on health instead of just having me kick in the grate and look around. If they make it co-op, then I do NOT want them to take this route. It's almost "too cheap" for them, you know? Make a few animations for the co-op guy to open doors.
#9neil9936Posted 2/2/2013 8:33:30 AM
ManuKesna posted...
I hope not

---
"At a certain point in life, you realize you know more dead people than living."