This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Did sony drop the ball with the ps4

#11faris_ruhiPosted 2/1/2013 1:18:45 PM
Let's see how the specs are like before actually getting into these discussions.

Some leaked specs from "reliable" sources are saying it's a powerhouse.

Some leaked specs from other "reliable" sources are saying it's just slightly more powerful than wii u.

We won't know till the official specs are release since "reliable" sources keep contradicting each other.
---
PSN: SYRAPH , GT: TheRealSyraph
Backlog on hold. Currently playing: Halo 4
#12ShinXaguraPosted 2/1/2013 1:22:49 PM(edited)
I love a good gameplay. Graphic and Story are just a plus.
---
You must defeat my SCREAMING DRAGON BULLET to stand a chance.
#13ManuKesnaPosted 2/1/2013 1:20:57 PM
Tc. Is either stupid enough to believe anything he reads or just trolling
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#14_Deadeye_CM_Posted 2/1/2013 1:25:31 PM
Only one thing is sure. If you play for graphics, why are you on a console? Consoles will never perform as well as computers until they up the prices to $1k and become modular. In other words, it's not going to happen.

You play on a console for convenience and simplicity, not for all-out performance.
---
---
PSN: MisterDeadeye
#15EternalNetherPosted 2/1/2013 1:25:49 PM
My god. The console hasn't even been unveiled yet and aside from the confirmed unveiling on the 20th we know very little that is actually concrete. Why don't you give them a chance to show the damn thing before you start jumping to premature conclusions.

And playing games for graphics is okay, but playing games only for the graphics is a very narrow minded way of seeing things. A good game is considered good based on more than just graphics. Gameplay, story, mechanics, pacing, etc. All of these are what you should be considering.
#16kinglink13Posted 2/1/2013 1:26:32 PM
Wait...Wait...Wait, You play video games for graphics?

...LOL
---
Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft = Epic
#17Pigfarts(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 1:32:30 PM
faris_ruhi posted...
Let's see how the specs are like before actually getting into these discussions.

Some leaked specs from "reliable" sources are saying it's a powerhouse.

Some leaked specs from other "reliable" sources are saying it's just slightly more powerful than wii u.

We won't know till the official specs are release since "reliable" sources keep contradicting each other.

This is true maybe I am jumping the gun just but rumor on little website vs article in WSJ is making me think twice.
---
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.
#18chiefofsb78Posted 2/1/2013 1:53:01 PM
Kenaue posted...
I play video games for graphics

I feel bad for you. I play games for the gameplay.

I feel sorry for you playing the same ole games over and over at least get something out of it BETTER GRAPHICS no way im paying for games that still look like i already played years ago
#19chiefofsb78Posted 2/1/2013 1:58:11 PM
_Deadeye_CM_ posted...
Only one thing is sure. If you play for graphics, why are you on a console? Consoles will never perform as well as computers until they up the prices to $1k and become modular. In other words, it's not going to happen.

You play on a console for convenience and simplicity, not for all-out performance.
---

Because devs put console first and MAYBE PC second PC got the power but NO GAMES because they get what console gets and what PC gets NOBODY WANTS
#20b1gt0nePosted 2/1/2013 2:07:32 PM
all alone in here too, tc??